Similar words: ditto, fatty, petty, pretty, little by little, fit to, edit, little. Meaning: ['dɪtɪ] n. a short simple song (or the words of a poem intended to be sung).
Random good picture Not show
1. A handy ditty when competing with other firms.
2. Anyway, in each ditty the name of the country was used to finish a rhyme.
3. There were two snow-white cotton ditty bags inside with their tie strings done in dainty bows.
4. John poured the ditty water down the pipe.
5. He quavered forth a quaint old ditty.
6. Sanqu earned by sweating, also ditty success.Sentencedict
7. We all like her ditty.
8. Haiku a Japanese classic ditty by the 17 components of a divergence in pronunciation.
9. Used to tune folk songs, ditty, singing mainly in small places.
10. The Chinese rice wine's brewing includes ditty fermentation and da qu fermentation.
11. And the ditty chosen to make this momentous journey seems more than appropriate.
12. With rice as the raw material, ditty for saccharification yeast, and solid state fermentation liquid saccharification side side made in white wine.
13. His arm was round one of his companions, while both bawled out an indecent love ditty.
14. Out of Rainbow's lips comes my rendition of a little amorous ditty from a shtetl on the banks of the River Vistula.
15. "Feng Yu Gui Zhou"(a boat coming home in a storm) is a popular monochord ditty.
16. She oncentrated on tossing a few last possessions into a ditty bag.
17. The beggar sits on the side of the road singing ditty for money.
18. "Dedicated to the children" is a famous Hungarian composer Bela Bartok in 1908 to 1909 on the inter-write to the object of teaching children for the targeted set of piano ditty.
19. Mr. Wang Yubao is a well - known Tianjin Ditty singer.
20. The Australian singer-songwriter wrote a bitingly hilarious, if vulgar, ditty about a loathed ex's unwanted friend request.
21. The water that strong wine place uses head of double dragon springhead namely with former wine and northeast are excellent the ditty faint scent that red food energy is brewed and becomes liquor.