Random good picture Not show
1. Longitudinal are easily satisfied, cross ratio is easy to be lost; meet the person is easy to come to a standstill, the lost is easy to choose to rise.
2. The plant's stem is marked with thin green longitudinal stripes.
3. Essentially, this is a longitudinal study of one subject.
4. The longitudinal data will be utilised to investigate change over time and the factors which predict good or poor outcome.
5. Longitudinal sonograms of the gall bladder were recorded on film.
6. Longitudinal dorsal incision of the constricting band followed by transverse suture results in a fully mobile foreskin.
7. Muscle strips were mounted with the longitudinal axis parallel to the direction of the circular muscle bundles.
8. A longitudinal health study of this population is required to see if the incidence of other childhood cancers is increased.
9. In addition, the rear suspension allows longitudinal rearward wheel travel in order to reduce tyre thump on poor road surfaces.
10. They are united into a longitudinal chain by a pair of connectives which issue from the posterior border of the suboesophageal ganglion.
11. In the longitudinal part of the enquiry, the investigators examined the possible causal role of support.
12. The forward fuselage suffered longitudinal crushing damage back to the area of the rudder pedals.
13. There are few longitudinal studies which have published data describing changes in the ability to undertake specific adl activities over time.
14. While this longitudinal study is one of the most famous[sentencedict.com], it is by no means the only one.
15. Longitudinal sections along the duodenum were stained with haematoxylin and eosin for histological examination.
16. Before leaving the topic of longitudinal studies, it is worth pointing out that the Census can be seen as an example.
17. The longitudinal cords are termed connectives and join a pair of ganglia with those which precede and succeed it.Sentence dictionary
18. In essence these are sash cramps without the longitudinal bar.
19. The rail tracks were bridge rails screwed to longitudinal timber of Oregon Pine.
20. In other words, although a longitudinal current is flowing, it is without resistance.
21. An abnormal coagulation profile and raised portal pressure then tend to enhance longitudinal and circumferential expansion, resulting in submucosal dissection.
22. As a result, it will be suitable for both longitudinal or transverse settings, and can sit low in a chassis.
23. Unfortunately, with a commendable shift to shredding appraisals after three or five years, such longitudinal data may be non-existent.
24. Sparkle's hull was built of two laminates of diagonally laid red cedar on an inner core of longitudinal Douglas fir.
25. They have looked at the commission of offences reported over time by a sample of youths in longitudinal surveys.
26. In order to draw causal inferences about the educational consequences of being in care, a longitudinal study has been designed.
27. Tissue sections were stained by an immunohistochemical method and subjected to detailed counting of up to 50 longitudinal crypts per specimen.
28. Demography and population Few studies of the nineteenth-century migration process have concentrated on the detailed longitudinal analysis of specific groups of migrants.
29. Undertaken by the National Children's Bureau, this is a longitudinal study of breathtaking scale and thoroughness.
30. Equally conflicting results with regard to glycaemic control and platelet-specific protein levels have been reported in longitudinal studies.
More similar words: longitude, multitudinous, belonging, cardinal, studio, studied, studious, aptitude, attitude, altitude, fortitude, latitude, solitude, long., long, beatitude, turpitude, servitude, multitude, rectitude, magnitude, gratitude, amplitude, along, similitude, solicitude, for long, oblong, longer, long for.