Random good picture Not show
1. He used to edit the China Daily.
2. Choose the 'Cut' option from the Edit menu.
3. He undertook to edit the text himself.
4. He taught me to edit and splice film.
5. Edit the input text and re-run the software.
6. You'll have to edit that tape, it's too long.
7. She used to edit the Observer.
8. I prefer to edit text on-screen.
9. She used to edit a women's magazine.
10. The soundtrack of 'Casablanca' took weeks to edit.
11. This program allows you to edit and catalogue digital photographs.
12. When you edit the tape you can take out the giggles.
13. I used to edit the college paper in the old days.
14. Read through your work and edit out anything repetitive or irrelevant.
15. You scan the text into the computer, then edit it.
16. The purpose of the edit is fairly simple—to chop out the boring bits from the original.
17. Press B to enter the edit mode.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The editor reserves the right to edit letters.
19. Now you need to edit the WIN.INI file.
20. Then you can edit your letter later.
21. We reserve the right to edit letters.
22. Edit: Make any corrections to the text.
23. I used to edit a radical student newspaper.
24. Press Enter to display the Edit menu, shown in Figure 4. 7. 8.
25. WordPerfect's ability to edit macros can be used for any customization.
26. Firstly, I understand that you must edit letters, but the crucial point on avoiding sexist language was omitted.
27. The majority of contracts give the publisher the right to edit a book after it's done.
28. The combined package with the basic function of Photoshop Version 2.5, enables users to input and edit images with their computer.
29. Because of this, the converted document is much easier to reformat and edit.
30. Delphi also defines a number of DataSet actions to edit, delete and navigate through records in a database.
More similar words: editor, edition, on credit, expedition, media, erudite, medium, commodity, validity, addition, medical, predict, condition, tradition, additional, in addition, conditions, dedicate, traditional, engaged in, succeed in, incredibly, immediate, carpe diem, incredible, in addition to, traditionally, medication, prediction, ingredient.