Random good picture Not show
1. The shop-front is fitted with rolling shutters.
2. The royal train was fitted up with costly furniture.
3. The dress fitted badly and puckered at the waist.
4. His examples fitted in well with his argument.
5. We had new locks fitted after the burglary.
6. This car is fitted with radial tyres.
7. She is fitted to live by herself.
8. Is your car fitted with an alarm?
9. Anti-lock brakes are fitted as standard.
10. The kitchen is very well fitted out.
11. I'm having the carpets fitted today.
12. A lot of links fitted together form a chain.
13. She fitted his son with a rain-coat.
14. We're having new locks fitted on all the doors of the classrooms.
15. Any new building must be fitted into the existing appearance of the city.
16. He was recently fitted with a brace for his bad back.
17. The stadium has been fitted with seating for over eighty thousand spectators.
18. We've just had a new carpet fitted/laid in our bedroom.
19. The report advocated that all buildings be fitted with smoke detectors.
20. All the royal cars are fitted with electronic homing devices.
21. I fitted a new lock to ensure that the bicycle would not be stolen.
22. The report advocated that all buildings should be fitted with smoke detectors.
23. The clubs are fitted with graphite shafts.
24. The government fitted out warships and sailors for them.
25. The camera was fitted with a strap.
26. She's been fitted with an artificial leg.
27. His experience fitted him to do the job.
28. Most shredding machines are based on a revolving disc fitted with replaceable blades.
29. It's no surprise she's leaving - she never really fitted in.
30. The long vista is there for the seeing. The ground at your feet, the world about you----people, thoughts, emotions[sentencedict.com/fitted.html], pressures---are now fitted into the larger scene. Everything assumes a fairer proportion. And here is the beginning of wisdom.
More similar words: committed, admitted, transmitted, fit to, fitting, bitter, bitten, litter, smitten, committee, intermittent, spotted, All is not gold that glitters, little by little, fit, unfit, outfit, profit, out of it, benefit, fit into, of itself, fitness, nonprofit, profitable, ditto, benefit from, little, a little, brittle.