Random good picture Not show
1) Carlson noticed another oddity; his plant had bloomed twice.
2) I noticed the oddity of his behaviour.
3) I was puzzled by the oddity of her behaviour.
4) She suddenly realized the oddity of her remark and blushed.
5) A white buffalo is an animal oddity.
6) Their very oddity deterred him from doing so.
7) Another oddity - the telegraph poles on old shots look short.
8) The Exxon Valdez was an oddity: one large oil company owned both tanker and oil, and employed the crew.
9) Horton was considered an oddity by most eastern cognoscenti, and his school and company at best a noble experiment.
10) There were those who found him an oddity and some who were repelled by his right-wing and reactionary views.
11) The oddity of the situation didn't seem to bother her at all.
12) The band is certainly the oddity: a teenybop group composed of teenyboppers.
13) Losing my hair made me feel an oddity.
14) His personality features oddity and reserve.
15) They were an odd crowd who treasured their oddity.
16) Behind the obvious tongue-in-cheek smirks the situations' oddity brings,(http://sentencedict.com/oddity.html) there is a deeper point to be made.
17) Homer wrote the oddity.
18) Another definite oddity of the PS3's output is that the overscan color is whatever was being output in the last pixel of the previous scanline.
19) Singularity means oddity or peculiarity a man out from other men.
20) From his weird behaviour, he seems a bit of an oddity.
21) In a class of 120 students there were four women including myself, and I still felt rather an oddity.
22) Even today a man who stays at home to look after the children is regarded as something of an oddity.
23) Swing low, sweet Chariot is left unaccompanied, but that involves a disturbing oddity of pitching at the start.
24) The incidents that are reported the following day are necessarily the more memorable ones - memorable for their oddity.
25) But, as with Herczeg s letter to the Reader, it is the last sentence that is the real oddity.
26) Ms Munro comes from southern Ontario, an area of considerable psychic murkiness and oddity.
27) If the maned wolf is not a wolf, and the giant anteater an evolutionary oddity, no mammal is as strange as a giant armadillo.
28) Compared with the traditional algorithm, the improved algorithm has the advantages of no oddity, easy computing and programming.
29) He ran a gloved finger over the patterns, intrigued by the geological oddity.
30) For toothpaste I used washed - up cuttlefish bone with wild fennel seeds, an oddity for a vegan.
More similar words: prodding, addition, additional, in addition, in addition to, heredity, validity, commodity, fecundity, placidity, morbidity, odd, odds, sodden, trodden, add in, a good deal, addict, shedding, wedding, a good deal of, addicted, addictive, edit, ditch, ditto, editor, credit, edition, auditor.