Random good picture Not show
1) He was released on bail pending committal proceedings.
2) She was very non - committal about my suggestion.
3) At the committal proceedings the police withdrew their case.
4) The psychiatric team decided that committal would not be beneficial in her case.
5) At the committal proceedings, Mr. Gilbert gave his account.
6) You merely listen in a non committal way.
7) He was released on conditional bail pending committal proceedings.
8) Arrangements for committal proceedings should be reviewed, and short term imprisonment discouraged as being expensive and of little reformative value.
9) The case was adjourned until 6 November for committal proceedings.
10) First, the committal order was not served on Mr. Butler within 36 hours after the execution of the committal warrant.
11) The magistrates gave the go-ahead to the committal and would be prepared to consider a bail application in the afternoon.
12) He was granted bail by magistrates on his committal for trial.
13) A possible committal to prison on account of her long-standing beliefs did not frighten her in the least.
14) The court itself took the point that the committal was invalid and quashed a sentence of 18 months' imprisonment.
15) The order for committal was in County Court Form N79.
16) The case was adjourned until June 22 for committal proceedings and Port, 39, was granted unconditional bail.
17) Three other people are also awaiting committal to the same court accused of similar offences.
18) Melvyn Kelly, prosecuting, said it was expected that committal proceedings would be able to take place in two weeks.
19) The committal order was for failing to attend court for examination of his means in proceedings to enforce judgement debts against him.
20) How can an administrative failure to serve an unimpeachable committal order invalidate the committal order?
21) The first is that Form N111 was used as a committal order rather than Form N79.
22) Representation could not, however, be provided for contested cases or committal proceedings.
23) For that reason I would for my part discharge this committal order.
24) Sedgefield Magistrates decided the case should be dealt with by the Crown Court and gave Parker bail pending committal.
25) There is evidence that a senior prison official received a copy of the committal order on Form N111 on 3 July 1992.
26) Douras was remanded into police custody and is due to reappear before magistrates on July 7 for committal.
27) I do not think that this did occur(sentencedict.com), there being confusion between the committal warrant and the committal order.
28) The magistrates adjourned the hearing until October 8,[http://sentencedict.com/committal.html] when committal proceedings are likely to take place.
29) There was no possibility of his being able to purge his contempt within a short time of his committal.
30) The judge went on to say that they had notices of committal and that they had removed themselves from the jurisdiction.
More similar words: committee, committed, commit, commitment, acquittal, summit, pittance, smitten, admit to, admitted, commission, commiserate, commissioner, transmitted, intermittent, little by little, gotta, attain, attack, attach, cottage, attach to, attached, vendetta, gimmick, swimming, imminent, attainable, immigrant, immigrate.