Random good picture Not show
1. Police used tear gas to disperse the demonstrators.
2. Police used tear gas to disperse the crowd.
3. Police used tear gas to disperse the crowds.
4. Police fired shots and used teargas to disperse the demonstrators.
5. Police moved in to disperse the crowd.
6. The crowd slowly began to disperse.
7. Troops fired live ammunition to disperse the crowd.
8. Troops were brought in to disperse the demonstrators.
9. Police were called to disperse the crowd.
10. The intense currents disperse the sewage.
11. Troops fired tear gas and shots to disperse a crowd of 15,[sentencedict.com/disperse.html]000 demonstrators.
12. To decentralise and geographically disperse political and economic power.
13. Police used tear-gas, electric batons and sticks to disperse the crowds, arresting 20.
14. The cumulus cells will disperse gradually to release the enclosed eggs over the next 2-4 min.
15. The arrival of armed police made the students disperse.
16. Riot police fired in the air and lashed out with clubs to disperse hundreds of demonstrators.
17. The protesters stood firm as the police tried to disperse them.
18. The police were ordered to draw their batons and disperse the crowd.
19. When the rain came down the crowds started to disperse.
20. The police fired into the air in an attempt to disperse the crowd.
21. Riot police used water cannon and tear gas to disperse the crowd.
22. The driver honked the horn of his car hoping to disperse the crowd in the street.
23. Seven people were wounded when soldiers fired rubber bullets to disperse crowds.
24. Once the ambulance had left, the crowd began to disperse.
25. The policemen within the plaza began warning the crowd to disperse.
26. Their progeny mate inside the fig before the young females disperse to new figs.
27. Tense soldiers detonated concussion grenades in an effort to disperse the crowds.
28. Emulsions should be examined after storage for droplet size of the disperse phase even if this is not included in the product specification.
29. Homogenized milk has been mechanically treated to break fat globules into minute particles and disperse them throughout the milk.
30. It was at this point that police initially peacefully and totally unsuccessfully, sought to persuade the protesters to disperse.
More similar words: dispensable, indispensable, whisper, per se, verse, display, dispute, jersey, oversee, displace, inverse, reverse, adverse, supersede, diverse, on display, dispose of, persecute, universe, converse, disparaging, predisposed, discourse, predisposition, perspective, crispy, Hispanic, nurse, course, sparse.