Synonym: equip, fit, furnish, prepare, rig. Similar words: but for, at first, watch out for, set fire to, put forward, fit to, at first sight, of itself. Meaning: ['aʊtfɪt] n. 1. any cohesive unit such as a military company 2. a set of clothing (with accessories) 3. gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose. v. provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose.
Random good picture Not show
1. She was wearing an expensive new outfit.
2. She was prancing along in her new outfit.
3. She bought a new outfit for her daughter's wedding.
4. She bought a new outfit for the party.
5. 'Is that your best outfit?' he sneered.
6. Such an outfit would be a useful addition to my wardrobe.
7. His father bought a ski outfit for him on his birthday.
8. I've got a cowboy outfit for the fancy dress party.
9. She was wearing an outfit she'd bought the previous day.
10. This company employs more people than any other outfit in the city.
11. Dress neatly and attractively in an outfit appropriate to the job.
12. She's being measured for her wedding outfit.
13. Jenney bought a new outfit for her daughter's wedding.
14. I feel so silly in this outfit.
15. You look splendid in that outfit.
16. She looked dowdy and plain in that outfit.
17. She was dogged out in a new outfit.
18. My outfit was sent to Italy during the war.
19. He dropped $300 on his new winter outfit.
20. Do you think this outfit matches?
21. Her outfit was smart but not too dressy.
22. He works for a private security outfit.
23. Members outfit themselves in Civil War clothing.
24. He works in a small publishing outfit.
25. Your outfit is most becoming.
26. That's a really cute outfit.
27. Her outfit was finished off with navy shoes.
28. I thought her outfit was ghastly.
29. The hat makes the outfit.
30. Jill said she couldn't afford new clothes(sentencedict.com),[sentence dictionary] yet in the same breath described the new outfit she'd just bought.
More similar words: but for, at first, watch out for, set fire to, put forward, fit to, at first sight, of itself, fitness, fit into, benefit, nonprofit, benefit from.