Random good picture Not show
1. The more we study, the more we discover our ignorance. Percy Bysshe Shelley
3. He's hexed to discover the antibiotics.
4. Man cannot discover new oceans unlehe has courage to lost sight of the shore.
5. The police could not discover who he was fronting for.
6. Scientists around the world are working to discover a cure for Aids.
7. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has courage to lose sight of the shore.
8. The police are trying to discover the identity of the killer.
9. It's exciting to discover traces of earlier civilizations.
10. It was a shock to discover he couldn't read.
11. She was horrified to discover that he loved Rose.
12. We'll discover who did it.
13. They discover that the new teacher is a martinet.
14. It's a deception, as far as I can discover.
15. I was dismayed to discover that he'd lied.
16. Haskell did not live to discover the deception.
17. We tried vainly to discover what had happened.
18. We have to discover his plans and act accordingly.
19. Did you ever discover who did it?
20. When did you discover that she's married?
21. Only later did she discover a talent for writing.
22. She was surprised to discover he was perfectly capable around the house.
23. He was pleasantly surprised to discover that he was no longer afraid.
24. He was alarmed to discover that his car was gone.
25. In almost every face and every person, they may discover fine feathers and defects,[sentencedict .com] good and bad qualities.
27. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
28. Now and them I have tested my seeing friends to discover what they see.
29. From your parents you lean love and laughter and how to put one foot before the other.But when books are opened you discover that you have wings.
30. Hire a four-wheel-drive vehicle?there are lots of spots to discover off the beaten track.
More similar words: discovery, discovered, rediscovery, cover, covert, uncover, covered, cover up, recover, covering, coverage, recovery, discord, recovered, discomfort, discolor, discount, discourse, discourage, discourtesy, discontent, discordant, disconnect, discouraged, discomposure, discontinue, discourteous, discomfiture, discontinued, disconsolate.