Random good picture Not show
1. He had bad teeth, irregular and discolored.
2. Spilt acid discolored the floor.
3. His lip was swollen, his face discolored.
4. His teeth were discolored from smoking.
5. A faintly discolored portrait of John F.. Kennedy hung on the wall above the desk.
6. His right hand rested on his knee; the discolored palm opened and closed as he stretched his corpse-white fingers.
7. The best solution is to siphon off the discolored water and store it in the dark for a couple of weeks.
8. Smoking and some medications can also discolor teeth.
9. Objective : To investigate the Potentilla Discolor Bunge ( PDB ) on treat effect in experimental diabetic mouse.
10. Objective To study Discolor Cinquefoil Herb on blood fat of hyperlipemia rats and rabbits.
11. Be sure to rinse thoroughly because sanitizers discolor the meat and may cause off flavors.
12. Hoffman said the end of the tether draped in the cargo bay was discolored[sentencedict .com], perhaps charred by burning.
13. The corn protein foam powder was prepared by using corn gluten powder as the main material through the deliquescence of amylase, hydrolysis, discolor, deodorizing and drying.
14. A new type of food additivecorn protein foam powder was prepared by using corn gluten powder as the main material through the processes of enzymolysis, hydrolysis, discolor, deodorizing and drying.
15. The disease gets its name from streaks of yellow and white that discolor the leaves.
16. Objective : This paper defines the form of calcium oxalate crystal in Potentilla discolor Bunge.
17. Conclusion: The lump crystal is one of the characteristics of Potentilla discolor Bunge.
18. This paper introduced the texture and property of phosphatide , reviewed the methods of refine process and detection from rape oil residue, the discolor and reshaping of phospholipid.
19. Lining and braid should be clashed 60 times with white cotton, not discolor, not destarch, not decolor phenomenon, lining appearance with not embroidery.
20. Objective To investigate the hypoglycemic effects of extract of discolor Bunge on experimental diabetes in rats.
More similar words: Color., color, colorful, discord, discount, discourse, discomfort, discovery, discourage, discordant, discouraged, discomposure, discourteous, disconcerting, discouragement, discontinuance, discontentment, scold, viscous, colony, colossal, colonial, colostrum, colosseum, disc, ecological, colonialism, flying colours, discard, discern.