Random good picture Not show
1. Without experiencing discomfiture and setbacks, one can never find truth.
2. She couldn't disguise her glee at their discomfiture.
3. She turned away to hide her discomfiture.
4. He was clearly taking delight in her discomfiture.
5. He may laugh at our discomfiture now, but before long he'll be laughing on the other side of his face.
6. The government's discomfiture during the Crimean War had aroused great expectations of major change even before Alexander became committed to Emancipation.
7. But that discomfiture is considerably dispelled by the infrequency of prior-restraint cases.
8. Behavior that causes discomfiture or annoyance in another.Sentencedict
9. To court their own discomfiture by love is a common instinct with certain perfervid women.
10. Scarlett wanted to giggle at her discomfiture, for Rhett had caught her fairly.
11. Taiwan arose reflection out of the diplomatic discomfiture in the seventies.
12. I laughed my head off when I heard of his discomfiture.
13. I was present at Kidderminster on the day that Mark Ilott started charging around the outfield in painful discomfiture.
14. First, falling values erode security margins, leading to breaches of covenant and discomfiture for lenders.
15. Why did he always think of HIM when he was in discomfiture?
16. The plane design education for dysaudia students is in the condition of being bogged down and falls into the circumstances of discomfiture on the aspect of course setup.
17. She was easily frightened, and she always carried off her discomfiture by a concession.
18. He was really not masterful enough mentally, and he had witnessed her discomfiture.
More similar words: discomfort, discomposure, discord, discount, discourse, discolor, discovery, discourage, furniture, discourtesy, discouraged, discovered, discontent, discordant, discourteous, discontinue, disconsolate, disconcerting, discouragement, discontinuance, discontentment, viscous, liturgy, misconceive, misconstrue, disc, taciturn, turpitude, discern, discard.