Random good picture Not show
1. Always disconnect the machine from the mains first.
2. Disconnect the power source from the computer before opening the back.
3. He decided to disconnect himself from the company.
4. They have allowed themselves to disconnect from one another.sentencedict.com
5. Disconnect part A from part D.
6. State your business and disconnect.
7. First, disconnect the boiler from the water mains.
8. The family agreed to disconnect her life support system.
9. It was the family's decision to disconnect her from the life-support machine.
10. You should disconnect the power before attempting to repair electrical equipment.
11. If you don't pay your bills they'll disconnect your electricity / gas.
12. Salazar's family agreed to disconnect the life support system.
13. Disconnect the battery and recharge it.
14. Switch off, disconnect and cover A test run is important.
15. Is it possible to disconnect each thing from itself and still arrive at a recognisable record?
16. So first I disconnect the cable where it joins the front wheel.
17. We reserve the right to disconnect you after two hours continuous use and/or 10 minutes of inactivity during connection.
18. Despite our every effort, we can not disconnect from that context.
19. We exhort you to disconnect, discard and move on, acquire a certain agility as consumers.
20. Disconnect wiring connector at engine coolant temperature sensor.
21. Disconnect retractor wire harness connector.
22. Disconnect all fuel injection harness connections.
23. Disconnect brake lines at master cylinder.
24. To part or divide; disunite; disconnect.
25. Disconnect other end of breathing tube from PAPR assembly.
26. If you don't pay the bill for months running, the telephone service may disconnect your telephone.
27. The cell phone that allows you to connect, makes it impossible to disconnect.
28. You compose your message, connect to your local Internet Service Provider, upload your mail and then disconnect.
29. Health chiefs are planning a test court case for the right to disconnect his feeding tubes.
30. As the law stands it would be illegal to disconnect his life support machine.
More similar words: connect, connected, connection, be connected with, discontent, discontinue, discontinued, disconsolate, disconcerting, discontinuance, discontentment, connexion, discord, discomfort, discount, discolor, discourse, discovery, discourage, discordant, discourtesy, discouraged, discovered, discomfiture, rediscovery, discomposure, discourteous, discouragement, misconceive, misconstrue.