Random good picture Not show
1. Our country has discontinued nuclear testing.
2. The cross-country race was discontinued owing to a storm coming on suddenly when the race was in progress,and had to be rerun the next day.
3. The bus service was discontinued because nobody used it.
4. The Leica M2 was discontinued in 1967.
5. He discontinued a civil suit.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The auto manufacturer discontinued that car back in 1999.
7. Bus route 51 is being discontinued.
8. The local rail service discontinued in 1958.
9. The company has discontinued the practice of providing the staff with free lunches.
10. The bus service is discontinued for the time being because of the building of the subway.
11. He discontinued China Daily.
12. How about rugby and tug-of-war, both discontinued Olympic events?
13. Absorbable antacids such as calcium carbonate must be discontinued.
14. In 1991, she discontinued treatment at Stewart.
15. Most traditional style, discipline oriented lectures have been discontinued.
16. The promotion, which it discontinued in April[sentencedict.com], allows a full-fare paying customer to take a companion along for free.
17. After two weeks I discontinued them after determining they were not significantly improving morale.
18. You know you're old if they have discontinued your blood type. Phyllis Diller
19. One final word on buying components, keep your eyes peeled for products that are about to be discontinued.
20. The previous proposal to prohibit vehicles using the southern junction has been discontinued.
21. Thirty patients had coexisting ulcerative colitis, including three who had previously undergone colectomy and one who discontinued treatment after three months.
22. In June 1991 they were acquitted on all charges and proceedings under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 were discontinued.
23. Scientific studies involving humans have a statistical threshold for causing harm to participants, and if passed they are discontinued.
24. These losses largely relate to 1991 and prior years and to discontinued business.
25. The jacket comes from a discount store on Canal Street, part of a discontinued line of two-trousered suits.
26. In addition to the progressive measures previously discussed, he added that banditry had been suppressed and forced loans discontinued.
27. Their findings are not recorded but in 1938 self-service carving was discontinued.
28. Within three months of my leaving the hospital for another job, the program was discontinued.
29. If it is not working in that time then the chart should be discontinued.
30. Merrill worries aloud about the consequences to Barnard and Columbia if need-blind admissions were discontinued.
More similar words: discontinue, continued, discontinuance, continue, continual, continuing, continuous, discontent, disconcerting, discontentment, disconsolate, continent, contingent, incontinent, subcontinent, contingency, retinue, discord, discourse, discolor, discomfort, discount, discovery, discourage, discovered, discourtesy, discordant, discouraged, discourteous, discomfiture.