Random good picture Not show
1. More studies are needed before anything can be proven.
2. She is a woman of proven ability.
3. These claims are dubious and not scientifically proven.
4. We're looking for someone with a proven track record in selling advertising.
5. The case, I would submit, is not proven.
6. Their proposals have no proven scientific basis.
7. He has a proven track record in marketing.
8. It hasn't been scientifically proven though.
9. Applicants should have a proven track record in telesales.
10. Under the present system, you're innocent until proven guilty.
11. In this trial two essential elements must be proven: motive and opportunity.
12. The negotiations have proven more troublesome than any of us expected.
13. These drugs have a proven deleterious effect on the nervous system.
14. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in project management.
15. In spite of our best endeavours, it has proven impossible to contact her.
16. It is a proven fact that fluoride strengthens growing teeth.
17. You've got a proven work record, which gives you a big advantage.
18. So, has evolution been proven true? Strictly speaking, no.
19. His guilt has never been conclusively proven.
20. Most of Aristotle's propositions have proven wrong over time.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. But it has proven among the most enduring.
22. The report has proven this information to be untrue.
23. Few would argue that this team has experience and proven ability.
24. I hereby sentence you for life after all the charges against you have been proven true.
25. They are looking for a new sales manager of proven worth.
26. The predictive value of this new method of analysis has still to be proven.
27. In the past this process of transition has often proven difficult.
28. No funding will be available until the technology is completely proven.
29. A person accused of a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
30. In parenthesis, I should add that the results have not yet been proven.
More similar words: prove, proverb, approve, improved, approve of, improvement, provoke, provide, province, extrovert, oven, provider, provided, approval, provision, provident, controversy, controversial, over and over, even, event, venom, veneer, events, driven, even now, avenue, eleven, invent, even if.