Random good picture Not show
1. Deal with stress fast whenever it threatens to overwhelm you.
2. Don't just win the match; overwhelm your opponents by about 20 goals to nil.
3. After my lecture,(Sentencedict) the students began to overwhelm me with questions.
4. The sheer mass of Snotlings can overwhelm or tie down an enemy unit even if the tiny creatures don't cause many casualties!
5. Napoleon's army was strong enough to overwhelm nearly any potential enemy.
6. This can surprise us and overwhelm us so much that by far the most appropriate response is to laugh.
7. Such statistics can serve merely to overwhelm one with a sense of futility.
8. Something seemed to pour through his face and overwhelm her, something molten, timeless, glorious.
9. But he was able to overwhelm an audience of devotees by genuine warmth and frankness.
10. In argument he never tried to overbear or overwhelm the opponent by intellectual bludgeoning.
11. Her story, however, will overwhelm adults and mesmerize kids.
12. Other times, like tonight, the world threatened to overwhelm him.
13. It is now threatening to overwhelm the beds of a native seagrass which are important breeding grounds for fish.
14. It was clear that one massive Allied offensive would overwhelm the weakened enemy.
15. The software, designed for children, has good graphics and animation that doesn't overwhelm the content.
16. It shows enough to reveal the nature and genuineness of the reality, but not so much as to overwhelm.
17. No amount of inside organization or outside aid can overwhelm a high population growth rate.
18. And in the storm of emotion that threatened to overwhelm her there was only room for one thought.
19. She bit her lip, fighting the fear that threatened to overwhelm her.
20. Man beats back the jungle, the vines and fluid spong trees inexorably overwhelm the masonry.
21. But eventually he was forced to concede that religious and regional fanaticism threatened to overwhelm his reforms.
22. The object world falls back and away, and invasions from the unconscious overtake and overwhelm one.
23. So, it's vital to zap stress fast whenever it threatens to overwhelm you.
24. The husband belongs to Scarlet, a woman whose life of quiet desperation threatens to overwhelm her.
25. The sufferings he saw everywhere piled up more and more tasks and threatened to overwhelm him.
26. We both kept waiting for the moment when the experience would overwhelm us and send chills up our spines.
27. This example assumes that a sympathy for motorists with overwhelm any tendency to logical analysis.
28. In the warm, crowded conditions of the home aquarium, the parasites overwhelm the fish.
29. We shall have to match his fighting spirit, and not let our fear overwhelm us before the first blow is struck.
30. Setting a strategy and putting it into action are challenges that can overwhelm even the most effective managers.
More similar words: overwhelming, over and over, helmet, over, cover, get over, oversee, be over, all over, overall, go over, nevertheless, governor, cover up, uncover, hand over, over there, run over, recover, lay over, coverage, moreover, recovery, turn over, look over, talk over, take over, make over, overlook, blow over.