Random good picture Not show
1. But man is, in general, sexually dimorphic in ways which do not resemble his ape cousins.
2. Detailed life-history studies of this highly dimorphic animal reveal that the reproductive success of large males is much higher than small males.
3. Bateleur Eagles are unusual in having dimorphic plumage, the female displays grey secondary feathers whilst males have entirely black wings.
4. The ability of dimorphic transition is one of the most determinants of Candida albicans for its pathogenicity, which is regulated by several signal transduction pathways.
5. NO dimorphic sex chromosomes were observed in either sexof the three species examined.
6. Swordfish are sexually dimorphic . However, previous assessments of the status of swordfish in the North Pacific Ocean have ignored this.
7. The dimorphic type has one form with a short style and long stamens and the other with a long style and short stamens.
8. Both types of rice embryos have dimorphic cotyledons.
9. Outcome from cerebral ischemia is sexually dimorphic in many experimental models.
10. Penicilliosis Marneffei caused by the dimorphic fungus Penicillium Marneffei is a rare deep mycoses, which has a high mortality.
11. Accessory olfactory bulb and vomeronasal organ of root vole is sexually dimorphic.
12. Based on studies of rice embryo development we confirmed that rice embryo has two dimorphic cotyledons rather than just one cotyledon.
13. In many animal species, sex hormones have been shown to be essential for sexual differentiation of the brain during development and for maintaining sexually dimorphic behavior throughout life.sentencedict.com/dimorphic.html
14. Compare the physical and behavioral differences of the two species, and discuss how and why the sexually dimorphic characteristics might have evolved.
15. Firstly, our results indicated that the monomorphic populations of L. pinceana were originated from adjacent western dimorphic populations.
16. Although the female may be slightly larger and brighter, in contrast to the two other species in the family, the Lesser Painted Snipe is not strongly sexually dimorphic.
More similar words: anamorphic, isomorphic, biomorphic, geomorphic, polymorphic, pleomorphic, monomorphic, metamorphic, heteromorphic, anthropomorphic, metamorphic rock, homomorphic, orphic, morphine, metamorphism, polymorphism, anthropomorphism, anthropomorphize, contact metamorphism, morph, endorphin, morpheme, morpheus, endomorph, polymorph, ectomorph, morphosis, morphemic, amorphous, morphology.