Random good picture Not show
(1) During vigorous exercise the brain generates chemicals called endorphins.
(2) They may also enhance endorphin release.
(3) Naltrexone keeps heroin from activating endorphin receptors, without activating them itself.
(4) Exercising on the days of symptoms will release endorphins, or natural opiates, in the body.
(5) Other research suggests that defects in the endorphin system of alcoholics may contribute to the condition.
(6) This may be endorphin and Met-enkephalin and the fight against cancer, one of the mechanisms.
(7) Injections of α - endorphin acted as a tranquilizer and a mild analgesic.
(8) Beta endorphin is a naturally occurring opioid neurotransmitter which has an affinity for the same receptor that is accessed by heroin and other opiates.
(9) The increased rate of the body's endorphin production helps the client through the crucial withdrawal period.
(10) With hope, we produce endorphin and can actualize our potentials.
(11) The beta endorphin created by the brain is called Happy Hoemone, while the epinephrine is often called Painful Hormone.
(12) Alcohol thus resembles opium and its derivatives morphine and heroin, all of which target the endorphin system.
(13) This may be caused when capsaicin triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural painkillers.
(14) Butexercise can be a great way to relieve stress endorphin which will improve your mood.
(15) Exercise can be a great way to relieve stress endorphin which will improve your mood.
(16) Lymphocyte proliferation and leucine - enkephalin ( L - EK ), ? ? - endorphin ( ? ? - EP ) were determined by the cell incubation and radioimmunoassay[http://sentencedict.com], respectively.
(17) Endorphin can enhance our immune system. To increase our level of endorphin, smile.
(18) Music, sports, drawing, and calligraphy can enhance our secretion of endorphin and make us feel good.
(19) Objective This investigation aimed at effects of magnetic field on plasma beta endorphin and explored its analgesic neuroendocrine mechanism.
(20) Among them, there are the emotional effects of epinephrine, dopamine, serotonin and endorphin, and so on.
(21) "I went with cross country skiing because I like that endorphin rush and it's fun being out in the woods and it's fun being on the slopes," Halsted said.
(22) Thinking an activity of the cerebrum, will make the cerebrum excrete hormone adrenalin, noradrenalin, and ? ? - endorphin.
More similar words: morphine, isomorphic, metamorphism, polymorphic, metamorphic, anthropomorphism, anthropomorphic, vendor, endorse, endorsed, splendor, endorsement, open door policy, morph, orphan, morpheme, orphaned, orphanage, morphosis, amorphous, morphology, pseudomorph, candor, metamorphose, polymorphous, metamorphosis, condor, pandora's box, law and order, dormer window.