Random good picture Not show
1. In addition, the invention also discloses an offline heteromorphic display system, a generating method of the heteromorphic display data and a simulator of the heteromorphic display screen.
2. Heteromorphic systems involve two or three different forms of flower with differences in pollen and stigma structure and usually differences in style and stamen length.
3. Heteromorphic data integrity contains three steps: data preparation, data mapping and data combination.
4. Heteromorphic systems mainly have sporophytic recognition and the system occurs in widely scattered plant families.
5. Most heteromorphic plants studied are annuals, often species in Asteraceae and Chenopodiaceae faced with stochastic environments such as arid, semiarid, desert and saline soil.
6. In most heteromorphic plants the stigmas of the different morphs have different surface textures and the pollen may be of different size or sculpturing or both.
7. Conclusion: The heteromorphic enhanced vessel sign is a valuable CT characteristic for diagnosis and distinguishing diagnosis for small lung carcinoma.
8. The broken heteromorphic cells were found in the part of longitudinal split.
9. From the cytogenetic perspective,[sentencedict.com] only a small proportion of fish species have heteromorphic sex chromosomes.
10. There were 24 pairs of chromosomes in somatic cell, including one pair of heteromorphic chromosomes which lengths were different from corresponding chromosomes in other karyotypes reported.
11. The induction heating oil-free ignition burner can quickly heat heteromorphic metallic passage to meet the requirement for stable combustion of pulverized coal air flow.
More similar words: geomorphic, biomorphic, isomorphic, monomorphic, anthropomorphic, metamorphic, polymorphic, anthropomorphism, metamorphic rock, anthropomorphize, morphine, pseudomorph, metamorphism, geomorphology, contact metamorphism, interferometer, heterodox, heteroatom, heteroploid, heterogenous, heterozygous, heterosexual, heterogeneity, heterogeneous, heterosexuality, morph, endorphin, morpheme, polymorph, amorphous.