Random good picture Not show
1. Heroin is obtained from morphine and is extremely addictive.
2. He was recommended a high dosage of morphine.
3. Cancer patients are often prescribed increasing doses of morphine.
4. The morphine didn't seem to help .
5. Morphine is used to relieve pain .
6. The morphine was administered by injection.
7. The doctor gave him a shot of morphine.
8. Heroin is a derivative of morphine.
9. She was given a shot of morphine to relieve the pain.
10. Morphine is a narcotic.
11. He needs morphine to deaden the pain in his chest.
12. The effects of morphine on the stomach are potentiated by cholinergic drugs.
13. Morphine is often used to deaden the pain of serious injuries.
14. The morphine was starting to take effect and the pain eased.
15. Morphine is a very powerful drug.
16. It was he who had given Billy morphine.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Billy was loony with time-travel and morphine.
18. Then she sank back to her morphine dream.
19. Morphine and Valium, for example, regularly produce physical dependence.
20. Alcohol thus resembles opium and its derivatives morphine and heroin, all of which target the endorphin system.
21. Francis, said a side effect of morphine is decreased respiration, which can lead to death.
22. Diarrhoea was treated symptomatically, usually coincidentally by morphine given primarily for pain.
23. Some of the males were injected with morphine for a few days and some were given other drugs.
24. She drifted off again, back to her private morphine place.
25. Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.
26. The operation began when the patient was kept under with morphine.
27. The operation was a success, and she's off the morphine.
28. The refinement of raw opium yields other drugs, such as morphine.
29. Each capsule contains between 30 and 100 pellets of morphine sulphate according to the strength of dose required.
30. We have also known for a long time that morphine cures diarrhoea.
More similar words: isomorphic, anthropomorphic, amorphous, morphology, metamorphosis, orphan, sphinx, dolphin, philistine, shine, whine, Chinese, machine, sunshine, machinery, healthiness, labyrinthine, philadelphia, philosophical, political machine, A stitch in time saves nine, murphy's law, corps, corpse, torpor, torpid, corpus, scorpio, sophism, uphill.