Random good picture Not show
1. Management laborer is the anthropomorphize delegate of advanced productivity.
2. Property right anthropomorphize is decided by the essential feature of property right.
3. We habitually anthropomorphize, which is why many of us call our cars "she" and give them cute names.
4. Is it possible that it's our belief in a perfect form that we anthropomorphize into our gods?
5. He offered the following example: While park signs in the West exhort people to 'Keep Off the Grass, ' Chinese versions tend to anthropomorphize nature as a way to gently engage the stomping masses.
6. The experiments also touched on who's more likely to anthropomorphize, or attribute human qualities, to their pets.
7. With an eye to negotiate itself , not your opponent's personal character . We must distinguish the person and the matter , don't let the difference anthropomorphize .
More similar words: anthropomorphism, anthropomorphic, anthropoid, anthropology, philanthropy, anthropogenic, philanthropic, anthropologist, philanthropist, isomorphic, anthropological, anthropocentric, anthropocentrism, anthropic, misanthrope, misanthropy, misanthropic, morphine, pseudomorph, polymorphic, metamorphic, metamorphism, geomorphology, arthropod, erythropoietin, philosophize, morph, endorphin, morpheme, morphosis.