Random good picture Not show
1. A number of geomorphic studies have focused on weathering profiles developed on granite under humid tropical and subtropical climates.
2. The geomorphic model plays a key role in the quantitative studies of geo - science and GIS.
3. A geomorphic instantaneous unit hydrograph model is developed based on linear dynamic wave.
4. In the inner shelf, the main geomorphic types have the accumulational plain, shoreface terrace, ancient costal line, ancient stream channel, mamelon and pit-and-pots.
5. Karst geomorphic is a key factor to the formation and development of geological disasters.
6. The course stresses field investigation of geomorphic phenomena and the writing of scientific reports.
7. For preserving the original geomorphic characteristics, the designer arranged the relief carefully.
8. Various typical geomorphic features of glarosion, glacial deposition, rare glacial moraine coast and glacial moraine fans in east are well developed in Laoshan Mountain.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. And collective effects of endogenetic and exogenic forces such as geologic structure, volcanic activity and sea level change controlled the origin and evolvement of the sub-order geomorphic types.
10. Granite geomorphological a ndscape occupies an important position among the geomorphic types.
11. In the piedmont zone the terrace and pediment surface jointly formed a geomorphic surface; they were contiguous in space with comparable elevation.
12. Earthquake liquefaction, caused by coseismic shakes, is controlled by soil conditions which are the results of geomorphic processes.
13. How to dynamically display the development is one of the difficulties of the geomorphic model study.
14. Anhui province is situated on the third step of east China, where the terrain is complex and the geomorphic type is parti-colored.
15. Aiming at the actual questions of production, some solutions to geomorphic data are presented.
16. By using the Methodology of Information Domain and Synergetics Theory, a general equation of geomorphic systemative evolution has been established in this paper.
More similar words: geomorphology, biomorphic, isomorphic, anthropomorphic, metamorphic, polymorphic, anthropomorphism, anthropomorphize, morphine, pseudomorph, metamorphism, morph, endorphin, morpheme, amorphous, polymorph, morphosis, morphology, metamorphose, polymorphous, geographic, metamorphosis, morphogenesis, geographical, philosophic, philosophical, geometry, geometric, tomorrow morning, orphan.