Random good picture Not show
1. The peg and string method of devising near biomorphic forms has been used by Naum Gabo and Armin Hofmann.
2. Preparing biomorphic ceramic materials from wood is a novel mimicking technology.
3. The review introduces the recent progress in the preparations and applications of biomorphic materials.
4. Nowadays, different kinds of biomass have been employed to prepare biomorphic high - performance materials.
5. Its users enjoy the light-dependent spectrum consisting of the biomorphic forms of the concrete and the crystalline structures of the glass.
6. I create sculptural ceramic work which, although abstract, is rooted in the natural world. Simple curved and undulating forms explore biomorphic shapes and structural growth patterns.
More similar words: isomorphic, anthropomorphic, polymorphic, metamorphic, anthropomorphism, anthropomorphize, morphine, pseudomorph, metamorphism, geomorphology, morph, endorphin, morpheme, polymorph, morphosis, amorphous, morphology, metamorphose, polymorphous, metamorphosis, morphogenesis, biographical, autobiographical, philosophic, philosophical, biome, biomass, tomorrow morning, orphan, biometrics.