Random good picture Not show
1. He would play devil's advocate with anyone.
2. He is just playing the devil's advocate with me.
3. Often the interviewer will need to play devil's advocate in order to get a discussion going.
4. Perhaps he should try to play the devil's advocate?
5. Well,(sentencedict.com) he's entitled to play devil's advocate.
6. He is not a negotiator or a devil's advocate.
7. Often the interviewer will need to play the devil's advocate, to put the other side's case forward.
8. Somehow you have to play devil's advocate against your presentation and try to knock it to pieces.
9. The sinner plays devil's advocate, as will the devil on the Day of Judgement.
10. Thinking for yourself, playing the devil's advocate and asking questions were not encouraged.
11. Now, start Devil's Advocate and challenge yourself to find the positive.
12. Facing front , you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
13. The author was playing the devil's advocate to stir up argument.
14. Linda was willing to be a devil's advocate on any subject she is interested in.
15. I don't really believe in capital punishment, I'm just playing the devil's advocate.
16. I don't really believe all that - I was just playing devil's advocate.
17. Afterwards I continue to argue for rugby, feeling ever more like the devil's advocate.
18. To prepare him for the trial , his lawyer devil's advocate and asked him some biting questions.
19. He seemed very sure of his arguments but I the devil's advocate just to confuse him.
20. Mr. Summers organizes the meetings, usually picks the topic, and sometimes acts as a devil's advocate.
21. I't really believe in capital punishment'm just playing the devil's advocate.
More similar words: advocate, equivocate, daredevil, vocation, avocation, evocative, invocation, provocation, equivocation, deviate, locate, located, allocate, relocate, dislocate, suffocate, reciprocate, vocal, evil, avocado, revocable, equivocal, disadvantage, devise, device, deviant, vocabulary, irrevocably, irrevocable, location.