(1) Evil communications corrupt good manners.
(2) Money is the root of all evil
(3) The path down to evil
(4) He that returns good for evil
obtains the victory.
(5) See no evil
, hear no evil, speak no evil.
(6) Love of money is the root of all evil
(7) Evil weed is soon grown.
(8) Money is the root of evil
(9) He that helpeth the evil
hurteth the good.
(10) Riches are the root of all evil
[Ill] will never said well.
(12) Idleness is the root of all evil
(13) He who does no good, does evil
(14) Ill (or Evil
) gotten, ill (or evil) spent.
(15) Bear with evil
and expect good. Sentencedict.com
(16) Of evil
grain, no good seed can come.
(17) Many good cows have evil
(18) That which is evil
is soon learnt.
(be) to him who evil thinks.
(20) An evil
chance seldom comes alone.
(21) Sufficient for the day is the evil
(22) An evil
lesson is soon learned.
(23) For evil
news rides fast, while good news baits later.
(24) Idleness is the mother [root] of all evil
(25) On the choice of friendsOur good or evil
(26) The evil
wound is cured but not the evil name.
(27) Evil gotten, evil spent.
(28) Talk of the evil
, and he is sure to appear.
(29) Idleness is the key of beggary, and the root of all evil
(30) No man can be brave who considers pain the greatest evil
of life; or temperate, who regards pleasure as the highest good.