Random good picture Not show
1. He denies murder on the grounds of provocation.
2. She claims that Graham attacked her without any provocation.
3. The victim's conduct had involved an element of provocation.
4. Jack would not have hit the boy without provocation.
5. He'd fly into a rage at the slightest provocation.
6. At that time I overheated with provocation.
7. He would lose his temper at the slightest provocation.
8. The terrorists can strike at any time without provocation.
9. The crime was committed under provocation.
10. She flares up at the slightest provocation.
11. She bursts into tears at the slightest provocation.
12. She attacked him without provocation.
13. He angers with little provocation.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He flares up at the slightest provocation.
15. He reacted violently only under provocation .
16. He was accused of deliberate provocation .
17. Their insulting remarks were a provocation.
18. He threw noisy tantrums at the least provocation.
19. Horbury denies murder on grounds of provocation.
20. The company's been accused of deliberate provocation.
21. This provocation contains a temptation for the president.
22. The soldiers fired without provocation.
23. Before the murder attempt comes the provocation.
24. And,[sentencedict.com] sheer provocation:Does this Benetton poster encourage joyriding?
25. For selection, a pylon is a minor provocation.
26. Carter claims that she attacked him without provocation.
27. The protocol was accepted by proponents of provocation testing, and clinicians who used this method participated in the study.
28. She loses her temper at / on the slightest provocation.
29. Julie has a tendency to burst into tears at the slightest provocation .
30. Law makers, givers and enforcers should show more understanding and sympathy in the face of intolerable provocation.
More similar words: vocation, avocation, invocation, equivocation, location, improvisation, evocative, provoke, ratification, gratification, proportional representation, advocate, education, vacation, equivocate, indication, educational, medication, dedication, fornication, probation, vindication, publication, implication, supplication, edification, altercation, deprecation, application, defalcation.