Similar words: reciprocal, reciprocity, recipe, recipient, precipitation, locate, allocate, located. Meaning: [rɪ'sɪprəkeɪt] v. 1. act, feel, or give mutually or in return 2. alternate the direction of motion of.
Random good picture Not show
1. When he spoke I was expected to reciprocate with some remark of my own.
2. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or to reciprocate with a remark of my own.
3. Although she did not reciprocate his feelings, she did not discourage him.
4. They wanted to reciprocate the kindness that had been shown to them.
5. I reciprocate your good wishes.
6. The Law Society could reciprocate with information on solicitors who had failed to renew their practising certificates.
7. I wanted to reciprocate in kind, but I had hardly any outlandish stories to tell about myself.
8. Although Miss Warton did not reciprocate John's feelings, she did nothing to discourage them.
9. Motherwell College hopes to secure funding to reciprocate the visit.
10. Reciprocate by offering helpful hints.
11. We always invite the neighbors and they never reciprocate!
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Japan seems inclined to reciprocate.
13. I would like to reciprocate for your kindness.
14. Some day I will reciprocate your kindness to me.
15. I hope I can reciprocate your hospitality some time.
16. In the experiment, vertical steady load and horizontal reciprocate load were exerted to the joints.
17. If I can reciprocate at any time, please let me know.
18. It is impolite not to reciprocate ; One should give as good as one gets.
19. Some day I will reciprocate your great kindness to me.
20. Don't feel the need reciprocate if your boss gives you something.
21. He has invited me to dinner so many times(sentencedict.com),and I must reciprocate.
22. My classmates would ask me over, but I never felt I could reciprocate the invitation.
23. In other words, if you are open with people they will tend to reciprocate by being more open themselves.
24. Reinforcement occurs when I help you in some way and you reciprocate by helping me.
25. Conversely, it is unrealistic to give a confidence unless the other person is prepared to reciprocate in confidence.
26. We asked them over for dinner, hoping they would reciprocate.
27. So long as he wishes to have relations with us, we are ready to reciprocate.
28. You are a great host; please allow me to reciprocate next time.
29. Many thanks for your kind wishes for the New year which I heartily reciprocate.
30. Our gratefulness shall not be turned into idolization. Instead reciprocate to his true love - other sentient being.
More similar words: reciprocal, reciprocity, recipe, recipient, precipitation, locate, allocate, located, advocate, dislocate, suffocate, equivocate, appreciate, depreciate, appreciated, location, invocation, precinct, precise, precious, process, proceed, equivocation, imprecise, precisely, proclaim, proceeds, procedure, processor, to be precise.