Random good picture Not show
1. There is widespread prejudice against workers over 45.
2. There is widespread support for the new proposals.
3. Illiteracy was widespread at that time.
4. There is widespread discrimination against doctors of Asian origin.
5. The investigation uncovered widespread corruption within the police force.
6. There was widespread industrial unrest in the north.
7. The allegations received widespread media coverage.
8. The central issue is that of widespread racism.
9. English is a widespread language.
10. Pay cuts have led to widespread dissatisfaction.
11. The proposal provoked widespread criticism.
12. There are widespread rumours of job losses.
13. Widespread famine had triggered a number of violent protests.
14. The hurricane caused widespread devastation.
15. The killing caused widespread revulsion.
16. The execution of political opponents aroused widespread disgust .
17. There was widespread support for the war.
18. There are reports of widespread flooding in northern France.
19. Ganley said he'd seen no evidence of widespread fraud.
20. Plastic is in widespread use.
21. Another crop failure could result in widespread famine.
22. It is often difficult to discern how widespread public support is.
23. This courageous and subversive movie has attracted widespread critical support.
24. The newspaper claimed there were widespread irregularities in the election.
25. The designs for the new mosque have attracted widespread criticism.
26. There was widespread support for him among the rank and file.
27. The riots took place against a background of widespread unemployment.
28. The news was greeted with widespread dismay.
29. The war will cause widespread human suffering.
More similar words: spread out, wide, despite, widely, desperate, desperately, worldwide, nationwide, besides, read, reader, thread, readily, already, get ready, preach, already in, president, presidency, presidential, side by side, spray, widow, spring up, sprinkle, desert, modest, design, respond, dessert.