Random good picture Not show
(1) He had a petit bourgeois mentality.
(2) Police officers had a siege mentality that isolated them from the people they served.
(3) He has many years'experience of the criminal mentality.
(4) I cannot understand the mentality of football hooligans.
(5) She despised the get-rich-quick mentality of the 1980s.
(6) It's very difficult to understand the mentality of people who say such things.
(7) I can't understand the mentality of the people who are behind this kind of violence.
(8) I can't understand the mentality of people who hurt defenceless animals.
(9) The majority have a built-in Luddite mentality; they are resistant to change.
(10) Running a business requires a very different mentality from being a salaried employee.
(11) I had acquired the true menial mentality.
(12) He is said to have siege mentality.
(13) America is a young country with an old mentality. George Santayana
(14) She despised the bourgeois mentality of the professional class.
(15) Letterman is a believer in the immigrant mentality.
(16) I don't understand the mentality of these teenagers.
(17) Their publication last week, Island Mentality[sentencedict.com/mentality.html], makes for painful reading for all Jubilee 2000's fellow travellers.
(18) The Dickensian workhouse mentality still exists, but you don't need to subscribe to it.
(19) Some are a result of our national mentality, but some are specific to individual companies.
(20) It is a mentality much admired by the Right everywhere.
(21) The mentality that produces such a procedure is not just unacceptable itself - as well as irksome to would-be candidates.
(22) Stacy said the fliers showed the type of mentality the university has been forced to confront since the fall semester began.
(23) Years of international isolation has led the country to develop a siege mentality.
(24) He hopes that closer links between Britain and the rest of Europe will change the British mentality towards foreigners.
(25) The difficulty this offered Franco was that, to his authoritarian mentality, loosening control was synonymous with losing it.
(26) They have preferred to regard them as basically sharing the mentality of their Western counterparts.
(27) Now the whole country is run by a myopic bourgeoisie with a mentality that does not care for the people.
(28) Their Mr. A. Waugh is a lineal descendant of Gifford, by the way of mentality.
(29) No more improvisation in running the offense, no more shoot-first, pass-second mentality and no more starting lineup, period.
(30) You know, I wonder if this is a male kind of mentality.
More similar words: vitality, sentimental, brutality, mortality, mental, mentally, hospitality, mortality rate, ornamental, incremental, detrimental, fundamental, experimental, sacramental, infant mortality, temperamental, developmental, environmental, mental disorder, essentiality, transcendentalism, confidentiality, installment payment, environmental protection, tantalize, entailment, not a little, quality, reality, rental.