Antonym: dressmaker. Similar words: sailor, bail out, bailout, tail, retail, entail, detail, curtail. Meaning: ['teɪlə(r)] n. a person whose occupation is making and altering garments. v. 1. make fit for a specific purpose 2. style and tailor in a certain fashion 3. create (clothes) with cloth.
Random good picture Not show
2. The tailor makes the man.
3. He had his dress made by a Paris tailor.
4. The tailor has cut my coat very well.
5. We identify your needs, and tailor your training accordingly.
6. The tailor lined the coat with silk.
7. He is a tailor by calling.
8. The tailor tailored him a suit.
9. This company will tailor a suit to order.
10. He asked the tailor to make over his dress.
11. You should tailor your spending to your income.
12. The tailor took my measurements for a new suit.
13. The tailor took my measure for a new suit.
14. The tailor dropped the hem of her skirt.
15. The tailor delicately plied his needle.
16. He asked the tailor to make over his trousers.
17. We can tailor the program to the patient's needs.
18. The tailor lined my coat with silk.
19. He seems tailor - made for the job.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. He bailed the woolen cloth to the tailor to be made into an overcoat.
21. The pianist had to tailor his style to suit the vocalist's distinctive voice.
22. If your new coat is too large, a tailor can alter it to fit you.
23. Most travel agents are prepared to tailor travel arrangements to meet individual requirements.
24. I was put in the tailor shop, and I loved it. I was promoted to overseer.
25. Mr. Tailor is a good judge of the fine arts.
26. I've sent the suit to a tailor for alterations.
27. The tailor hung his creations on the railings.
28. He became an apprentice tailor at the age of 10 or 11.
29. The only person who acts sensibly is my tailor. He takes my measure anew every time he sees me. Everyone else goes by their old measurements. George Bernard Shaw
30. In his youth his father bound him out to a tailor.
More similar words: sailor, bail out, bailout, tail, retail, entail, detail, curtail, detailed, retailer, in detail, entailment, snail mail, pilot, trilogy, perilous, kilogram, soliloquy, autopilot, kilometer, lore, philosophy, scurrilous, pallor, Color., color, lorry, grandiloquent, forlorn, florid.