Similar words: democratic, democratize, Democrat, democracy, social democracy, erratically, autocratic, aristocratic. Meaning: adv. in a democratic manner; based on democratic principles.
Random good picture Not show
1. The decision was taken democratically.
2. Boris Yeltsin was Russia's first democratically elected president.
3. This committee will enable decisions to be made democratically.
4. That June, Yeltsin became Russia's first democratically elected President.
5. S.-backed coup which overthrew a democratically elected government.
6. They saw their democratically elected president overthrown by a military coup.
7. Each democratically elected government has lasted a couple of months longer than its predecessor.
8. The council voted to have party leaders elected democratically, though it did not yet determine a method.
9. Perhaps Ken should stand as the next democratically elected mayor of Tehran?
10. The politician may have been democratically elected but the politician does not have the same experience as the career official.
11. Mostly , this explosive growth has occurred democratically.
12. That government overthrew a democratically elected president in 1973.
13. It was decided democratically.
14. Later because just is lacked democratically within the party, line of 8 the highroad is interrupted.
15. Now we aim to increase further the day-to-day independence of schools and colleges within a democratically accountable framework of local education authorities.
16. Currently, assistance can only be resumed when the president certifies that country has returned to a democratically elected government.
17. Western countries have been called on to support the democratically elected government.
18. The press was horrified and questioned whether Britain was still governable under a democratically elected administration.
19. These citizens will be served by instruments of Government at Union level, which are intended eventually to be made democratically accountable.
20. That is why we want to make the Commission democratically accountable.
21. That layer would not be an imposition; it would be democratically accountable.
22. The idea of responding to a critical need for jobs by creating cooperatives should have promoted democratically owned and managed workshops.
23. If we accept that as a precondition of change, we have to accept that those changes must come about democratically.
24. The military government is refusing to transfer power to a democratically elected civilian government.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Similarly, if it chose to reduce taxation, that too would be democratically justified.
26. NARRATOR: Presidents Fox and Bush were set to meet again in Quebec City at a summit for 34 democratically elected presidents from North and South America.
27. Deputies to people's congresses at various levels total 3.65 million and are all democratically elected.
28. They hate what we see right here in this chamber, a democratically elected government.
29. First , the army suppressed the racialist's terrorism, safeguarded the unity of America, provided a steady society for the Congress to reconstruct the South democratically.
30. And in a desert land where water is not delivered democratically, but parochially , on a whim, the land itself decides life.
More similar words: democratic, democratize, Democrat, democracy, social democracy, erratically, autocratic, aristocratic, statically, fanatically, dramatically, automatically, grammatically, systematically, academically, hypocritical, demonstration, pathetically, politically, identically, cryptically, hermetically, frantically, drastically, practically, aesthetically, parenthetically, hypothetically, strategically, alphabetically.