Random good picture Not show
1. I happen to be an aficionado of the opera, and I love art museums.
2. Like a crossword aficionado you developed an affinity with certain compilers - and from Ximenes you stayed well clear!
3. Captain McArthur was a musical comedy aficionado, and not pleased when Mrs Kingswood spoke critically of the form.
4. Sauto is an aficionado.
5. Are you an art aficionado?
6. Are you a video game aficionado?
7. I'm a real opera aficionado.
8. This is good news for postcard aficionado Drene Brennan.
9. AS ANY aficionado of whodunnits will know, lifting and analysing fingerprints is a tedious task.
10. A modern world "Coach House" for the automobile aficionado with two bedroom Guest House that has been designed to spoil your quests both with stunning Ocean and mountain Views.
11. As a security aficionado, I was interested in his reply to something Nielsen had written.
12. Former hippie, former jailbird, former aficionado of crack cocaine, Felix Dennis built one of the most successful privately owned magazine empires in the world.
13. They are back to being an attraction for the aficionado only.
14. The Apollo collection is a wonderful addition for any Mahalia Jackson aficionado.
15. The 1972 National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Use had unanimously recommended decriminalization. It was "The Great Stoned Age," in the words of author and drug aficionado Martin Torgoff.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Tough a liyyle strange those questions are no difficulty for the genuine aficionado.
17. "My husband, a carpenter, was laid off, " says Ms. Braga, a fashion aficionado and former talk-show host.
18. The audience for academic journals and collections of philosophical essays is limited, however, and so the essay tended to be passed along, samizdat style, from one aficionado to another.
More similar words: ex officio, officious, suspicion, bona fide, head office, judicious, pernicious, deficit, official, suspicious, capricious, officially, superficial, efficient, avariciously, artificial, beneficial, efficiency, sufficient, proficiency, sufficiency, beneficiary, inefficiency, in addition, in addition to, adoption, adoration, coercion, fiction, constitutional convention.