Random good picture Not show
1. We employ friendly and knowledgeable staff.
2. Her lawyer seemed very knowledgeable and experienced.
3. Any knowledgeable wine merchant would be able to advise you.
4. She is very knowledgeable about plants.
5. She's very knowledgeable about art.
6. Graham's very knowledgeable about wines.
7. He's very knowledgeable about German literature.
8. He's quite knowledgeable about the theatre.
9. Cocaine addicts get specialized support from knowledgeable staff.
10. Mr Winchester is impressively knowledgeable about all manner of things.
11. Young Mark seems very knowledgeable and experienced for his age — definitely an old head on young shoulders.
12. We had a knowledgeable guide in the person of George Adams.
13. The sales staff are all knowledgeable, helpful, and cheerful.
14. Mike's quite knowledgeable about jazz.
15. Some may be more aware, more knowledgeable, than others.
16. The giant with golden hair: Fearsome but knowledgeable.
17. Gradually the band became more knowledgeable about the business dealings in the music industry.
18. The troops were very knowledgeable and impressed me with their actions.
19. Penelope became the aggressor, tactful, knowledgeable, sure as the lover.
20. If you keep a horse, regular, knowledgeable inspection of its feet is essential for its well-being.
21. The work force is more knowledgeable than they have ever been about business needs and customer needs.
22. A structural engineer or knowledgeable contractor can advise you on that.
23. Over the last two decades people have become increasingly adventurous, less prejudiced and more knowledgeable about travel.
24. And the worst part was, everyone else seemed to understand it and strode out to the quay full of knowledgeable confidence.
25. Another correspondent asked for cheap tracts which she could distribute to the poor as the middle class were already knowledgeable.
26. There are other resources available to help job-seekers become knowledgeable about various organizations.
27. Spanning several generations of schools and styles[http://sentencedict.com/knowledgeable.html], her own recollections are a fascinating mix of knowledgeable anecdote and scurrilous gossip.
28. One advantage the United States has is a large core of VietnameseAmericans capable of speaking the language and knowledgeable about local customs.
29. Diligently, even angrily, we express, discuss, and defend our ostensibly knowledgeable positions.
30. That, thought Dalgliesh, would point to premeditation, or to the instinctive precaution of a knowledgeable expert.
More similar words: knowledge, acknowledge, acknowledgement, changeable, manageable, exchangeable, unchangeable, interchangeable parts, ledge, ledger, pledge, pledged, unfledged, general ledger, subsidiary ledger, be able to, sizeable, malleable, agreeable, noticeable, foreseeable, impermeable, gabled, disagreeable, ineffaceable, disabled, irreplaceable, bowler, fowler, edge.