Random good picture Not show
1. We foiled his attempt to escape.
2. The enemy's attack was foiled.
3. The prisoners' attempt to escape was foiled at the last minute when police received a tip-off.
4. Their attempt to break out of prison was foiled.
5. The police foiled the murderer's attempt to escape.
6. His attempt to deceive us was foiled.
7. He was foiled in his attempt.
8. The plot to overthrow the military government was foiled .
9. Customs officials foiled an attempt to smuggle priceless paintings out of the country.
10. He was foiled in his attempt to deceive us / His attempt to deceive us was foiled.
11. A massive arms-smuggling plan has been foiled by the CIA.
12. They were foiled in their attempt to smuggle priceless paintings.
13. Two customers have foiled a smash-and-grab raid on a local shop.
14. Police have foiled an attempt to smuggle a bomb into Belfast airport.
15. A brave police chief foiled an armed robbery on a jewellers' by grabbing the raiders' shotgun.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The raid was foiled, but at a cost: an injured officer who was lucky to escape with his life.
17. An alleged attempt to assassinate President Gaviria was foiled.
18. The government has foiled an attempted military coup.
19. Pitch invasion foiled ... police uncover soccer hooligans' plan.
20. The plot was foiled when U.S.
21. The escape attempt was foiled by police guards.
22. Security chiefs are confident that they foiled a summer bombing blitz on London.
23. Pests overwintering in stubble or soil are foiled by clearing stubble after harvest or letting the land lie fallow.
24. But the plot was nearly foiled the afternoon of Jan. 19, Vega said.
25. Hereford 0. Pitch invasion foiled ... police uncover soccer hooligans' plan.
26. Foiled raid: Burglars tried to force their way into a house in Northallerton.
27. An ambition to become a pilot was foiled by an eye-sight deficiency.
28. For the male, it is a stiff competition, but even the strongest can be unwittingly foiled.
29. Read in studio An eighty four year old man has foiled a mugger who tried to steal his pension book.
30. Plutonium mining for dubious ends was one of the plots foiled by Dan.
More similar words: roiled, spoiled, embroiled, shop-soiled, foil, toilet, toiletry, broiler, soil erosion, public toilet, eau de toilette, failed, detailed, unveiled, foist, foible, galileo galilei, oil, roil, soil, boil, toil, spoil, recoil, boil down, embroil, turmoil, toilsome, castor oil, sesame oil.