Random good picture Not show
4. He gave us a knowing look .
5. knowing something of everything and everything of something.
6. Ron gave her a knowing smile.
7. There's no knowing what may happen.
8. Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
9. Time quickly passed by without our knowing it.
10. He said his goodbyes knowing that a long time would pass before he would see his child again.
11. It's difficult to interpret these statistics without knowing how they were obtained.
12. It's impossible to evaluate these results without knowing more about the research methods employed.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Parents often feel helpless, knowing that all the cuddles in the world won't stop the tears.
14. Success often depends upon knowing how long it will take to succeed.
15. She's a bit too knowing for me to feel relaxed with her.
16. Knowing that I hurt her makes me feel really bad.
17. I can remember the thrill of not knowing what I would get on Christmas morning.
18. I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up.
19. I stared at the blank paper, not knowing how to start the letter.
20. The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to.
21. She suffered extreme embarrassment at not knowing how to read.
22. Education is a admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing worth knowing can be taught.
23. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
24. The worst way to misome one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him.
25. The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him.
26. What we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing that they are a perfect match.
27. Temptation comes to all of us,whether or not we succumb depends on our ability to recognize its disguise,sometimes it arrives in a form of an old flame,flichering back to lift,or a new friend who could end up being so much more,or a young child who wakens feelings we didn't know we had.And so we give in to temptation all the while knowing come moring,we'll have to suffer the consequences.
28. I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
29. Knowing what you cannot do is far more important than knowing what you are capable of.
30. A soldier would rather face a firing squad a thousand times over than just once have to look his own colleagues in the eye knowing he had failed them.
More similar words: unknowingly, owing, owing to, flowing, blowing, billowing, following, swallowing, harrowing, show in, throw in, knocking, wing, swing, winged, sewing, drawing, brewing, wingless, left wing, dwindling, right wing, sewing basket, in full swing, do with, go with, know, known, knot, knob.