Random good picture Not show
1. Don't take her seriously, she's just acting out.
2. His father is acting on his formula.
3. The acting is of variable quality .
4. He's acting like a hot shot.
5. He's acting like a complete dick.
6. The film is spoiled by some very wooden acting.
7. Acting has brought me enormous enjoyment .
8. Stop acting like a fool.
9. Sophie got bored and started acting up.
10. She is acting as architect on this project.
11. He has admitted to acting as a drug courier.
12. She's not acting like herself.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Physics deals with the forces acting on concrete objects.
14. I did some acting in my student days.
15. Her elder sister's been acting rather funnily just recently.
16. Those naughty boys have been acting up again.
17. Acting with an amateur theatrical group can be fun.
18. He realized that his acting career was over.
19. Her brothers are acting as sureties for her.
20. He denied acting as an enemy spy.
21. Acting on a tip-off, police raided the house.
22. During the seventies, her acting career was in eclipse.
23. She was appointed as acting governor until an election could be held.
24. William was acting as a surrogate father for his brother's son.
25. The film's plot is predictable and the acting is mediocre.
26. Acting and direction are several notches up on the standards we are used to.
27. Stop acting the goat.
28. People should not hesitate to contact the police if they've noticed anyone acting suspiciously.
29. She ended up doing commercials, which ironically revived her acting career.
30. The role will be the biggest challenge of his acting career.
More similar words: exacting, extracting, refracting telescope, directing, reflecting, constructing, reflecting telescope, action, active, tactic, tactile, didactic, faction, reaction, tactical, actively, fraction, inactive, in action, practise, activate, activist, factious, activity, reactive, practice, didactics, fractious, practiced, practical.