Random good picture Not show
1. Crop rotation helps prevent soil erosion.
2. Crop rotation has not impoverished the soil.
3. For example, crop rotation, hand weeding and hoeing.
4. What crop rotation will suit the farm?
4. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Recently, with change of crop rotation and climate, wheat Scab was extended and aggravated among the areas in China.
6. Organic methods, which rely on crop rotation, manure and compost of fertiliser, are far less intensive.
7. Suggestion introducing rice - deep root crop rotation system for using deep layer soil K source to meet crop K demand.
8. Among the crop rotation elements , cover or green manure crops can be included.
9. Synthetic fertilisers and pesticides are banned and soil fertility and pest control is achieved through crop rotation and mixed farming systems.
10. Such careful spraying can go hand in hand with long-established techniques such as crop rotation, and planting resistant varieties.
11. Many farmers are rediscovering the largely abandoned practices of crop rotation and manure spreading.
12. Spontaneous fallow vegetation can also be counted as a crop rotation element.
13. He grew a different crop on the same field five years in a row, what researchers call crop rotation.
14. The paper also deals with the distinctive characteristics of crop rotation arrangement in lotus root field, and of protected cultivation, reproduction, harvest and utilization of lotus root in Hubei.
15. This experiment researched spring wheat mutiple Melilotus suaveolens is a relatively good crop rotation.
More similar words: denotation, annotation, connotation, rotating, protection, proportion, proposition, proportional, station, mutation, in proportion to, stationery, gestation, agitation, vegetation, limitation, levitation, invitation, habitation, stationary, proprietor, probation, nation-state, orientation, delectation, expectation, affectation, deportation, proprietary, appropriate.