Random good picture Not show
(1) He played the piece with effortless artistry.
(2) You have to admire the artistry of her novels.
(3) a confluence of artistry, superb choreography, and stage design.
(4) All serve it with total dedication and complete artistry.
(5) The band's solos are displays of true artistry.
(6) They can not account for the artistry of the individual practitioner.
(7) The factory, an interactive site celebrating color and artistry, has two floors, with a different emphasis on each.
(8) His ingenuity and artistry never ceased to intrigue the others.
(9) In past centuries these led to considerable artistry in the devising of labyrinths and mazes.
(10) Superior artistry is not sufficient explanation; there was something else.
(11) And the artistry is perfectly complemented by original, offbeat music.
(12) On the other hand, individual artistry is likely to be enhanced by an increased consciousness of craft.
(13) A confluence of artistry, superb choreography, and stage design.
(14) There is artistry in what he does.
(15) Tea processing requires both technique and artistry.
(16) Advanced Artistry moisturisers restore moisture and leave your skinfeeling soft and smooth.
(17) He rendered the landscapes of the Netherlands with great skill and artistry.
(18) Presented with a diagram of the alimentary canal(sentencedict.com), he tended to marvel at its artistry rather than study its efficiency.
(19) Ma paints his scenes with a deceptive and delicate artistry.
(20) How touching it was that Maman should embody such artistry and so simple a heart!
(21) Others may decry competitions for their tendency to emphasize technique over artistry, conformity over originality.
(22) It is a name which combines traditional craftsmanship, award winning artistry, and the benefits of today's most advanced technology.
(23) There were probably invisible exports too: exports of technical skill and artistry, exports of medicine and magic.
(24) His sacred music, songs and string sonatas have been recorded and testify to the breadth of his artistry.
(25) It was seldom spectacular, lacking the Van Gogh-like, wild-eyed artistry of Cunningham, but it worked.
(26) To suggest that the hunky Gilfry owns the role is only to hint at watching artistry in action.
(27) It broke out of its tea-party and caste-system mold on Saturday, rewarding hunger and perseverance, as well as graceful artistry.
(28) It was a superb play, but there was no gallery to applaud Barnes's artistry.
(29) This is an important component of the Chinese people's musical artistry.
(30) We have to take into consideration the parameter of practicality and artistry.
More similar words: artist, artistic, partisan, partisanship, expertise, advertise, advertiser, advertising, partial, article, martial, egotist, arthritis, artifice, martinet, partially, artifact, particle, dentist, advertisement, martial law, cartilage, impartial, articulate, artificial, particular, take part in, statistic, scientist, participate.