Random good picture Not show
1. In the future, cars equipped with on-board computers will be able to detect and avoid traffic jams automatically.
2. An on-board computer would constantly monitor approaching obstacles.
3. This has its own 80188 processor on-board, so the cache relieves the main processor of some of the donkey work.
4. Manufactured by Austin House, these little gizmos are designed to help adjust on-board air pressure to the eardrums.
5. Bits to be eliminated from the Quadra are likely to include the on-board 24-bit-colour graphics.
6. The batteries are charged on-board by a small gas turbine auxiliary propulsion unit.
7. Here the Doctor uses the on-board laboratory to make a non-functioning facsimile of the Tarranium Core.
8. The propellant flow rates were controllable either manually or via the on-board computer system.
9. Working on a tight budget, we opted for more on-board memory at the expense of a large capacity harddisk.
10. Our escorts, both dressed in blazers and boaters jumped on-board - and promptly steered us straight for a garden wall.
11. The re-entry path was flown automatically by the on-board computer using the command module's thrusters to steer.
12. Seacontrol represents the first time on-board maintenance software has been made commercially available to the shipping industry by a marine coatings supplier.
13. It also serves as an on-board computer to monitor a variety of automotive functions.
14. Automatically, Vologsky completed his pre-flight check, finishing with a pre-programmed check-test on the on-board computer.
15. The chronometer confirmed his flying time since the aerial refuelling over Omsk, tallying with the covered distance on the on-board computer.
16. The hard disk drive is fast, too, with its own on-board cache.
17. Producing this sort of display reliably and with low power is a major challenge for future on-board computer systems.
18. The cells will drive electric motors and use on-board hydrogen gas as fuel.
19. Possibly the most fascinating thing about the rover, however, was its on-board navigation system.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Onboard circuitry facilitates standby battery charging.
21. Q Do you have ISM certificates onboard?
22. The onboard processor offers other ways to save power.
23. Onboard gigabit network interface and 8 channel audio output.
24. His antiques, valuables, gold, silver, whatever he's got, onboard.
25. Take an onboard radar for example.
26. A solution of onboard laser - communication - and laser - range - finder for moonlet formate is introduced.
27. As a result, onboard clocks run faster by 45 microseconds per day.
28. First came the turbojet, now obsolete, then the turboprop, which is still found onboard small planes.
29. One measure used by airlines is a list of black-listed card numbers that onboard terminals will automatically reject.
30. This paper focuses on the ABR(Available bit rate) congestion control algorithm in the satellite ATM network based on onboard processing, which is implemented by using the traffic prediction.
More similar words: on board, board, aboard, cupboard, boarding, surfboard, shipboard, skateboard, bed and board, above board, across the board, boarding school, hoard, rainbow, on balance, hydrogen bomb, on behalf of, on business, boat, roar, soar, boast, uproar, coarse, hoarse, boaster, roaring, boasting, boastful, small boat.