Random good picture Not show
1. Blessed be the Lord, Amen!
2. The committee gave its amen to the proposal.
3. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.
4. McAllister murmured a fervent amen.
5. Amen to that. Market economics is about efficiency, not morality.
6. Amen Heavenly Father, we pray for the talks about peace in the Middle East.
7. When the devotional speaker said amen, Lois was amazed when Charleen started right in.
8. And like unlettered clerk still cry Amen.
9. I've got an amen corner back there.
10. I see. I'll do something. Be patient, please Amen!
11. My love all of you in Christ Jesus. Amen.
12. We are ready to say amen to your proposal.
13. We ask this through our Lord,[http://sentencedict.com/amen.html] Amen.
14. Amen to that, ie I certainly agree with that.
15. The God of peace be with you all. Amen.
16. Amen, you are a born preacher.
17. Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
18. Blessed be the Lord for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
19. May this prophecy come to pass in Jesus'name, Amen!
20. He said amen, and blessed them, and turned away, and immediately the congregation began to sing.
21. She chanted aloud: now and at the hour of our death amen.
22. To that lofty goal, it can safely be assumed, Stormy Eaton would say amen.
23. Throughout Britain, thousands of teenagers, offered a rude purgative to royal overkill, chorused a noisy amen.
24. For Yours is the kingdom and theand the glory forever . Amen.
25. And on the twelfth day God created a spoon, brown in colour made of wood. Amen.
26. And whosoever shall give to drink to one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, amen I say to you, he shall not lose his reward.
27. For thine is the kingdom andpowerand the glory for ever. Amen.
28. As he , in his swooning ears, the choir's amen.
29. Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in incorruption. Amen.
30. Grant us that though we are duly and properly grateful for this our earthly food, yet our hearts may be more lastingly fixed upon thy heavenly manner, Amen.
More similar words: amendment, first amendment, amend, lament, amenity, ornament, amenable, firmament, lineament, tournament, sacrament, temperament, lamentably, ornamental, parliament, lamentation, predicament, fundamental, sacramental, temperamental, commencement, came, same, tame, fame, lame, name, game, shame, famed.