Random good picture Not show
7. It is the general rule, that all superior men inherit the elements ofsuperiority from their mother.
9. Though his kingship was challenged, he continued to rule de facto.
10. The people revolted against foreign rule and established their own government.
11. But this does not rule out unofficial discussions.
12. Rule out neatly any words which you don't wish the examiner to read.
13. This rule allows of no exceptions.
14. The rule is still in effect.
15. When you have finished an exercise, rule off.
16. The Queen reigns but does not rule.
17. It's the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the very second you stop looking for it.
18. I would break every rule I had just to see you be happy.
19. It's not likely to happen but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
20. The game had a single inviolable rule: obstacles were to be overcome[sentencedict.com], not circumvented.
21. Our factory has a hard and fast rule against smoking.
22. You must measure the length by rule and line.
23. Hanson's golden rule is to add value to whatever business he buys.
24. Under the rule of Britain, the prosperity of the island increased considerably.
25. He refused to rule out the possibility of a tax increase.http://Sentencedict.com
26. This rule is not applicable to young persons.
27. Great men are the guide posts and landmarks in the state;are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world.
28. The Council has set out a timetable for returning to civilian rule.
29. He sent a special governor to Altorf, a man named Gressber, who would rule with a firm hand.
30. Senior officers could be considering a coup to restore authoritarian rule.