Random good picture Not show
5. No rule without an exception.
6. The exception proves the rule.
10. It is the general rule, that all superior men inherit the elements ofsuperiority from their mother.
11. Once is no rule.
12. But this does not rule out unofficial discussions.
13. This rule allows of no exceptions.
14. The rule is still in effect.
15. When you have finished an exercise, rule off.
16. The Queen reigns but does not rule.
17. You must measure the length by rule and line.
18. This rule is not applicable to young persons.
19. Tunisia achieved independence from French colonial rule in 1956.
20. The court will rule on the matter.
21. At that time,Rome subjected all Italy to her rule.
22. Though his kingship was challenged, he continued to rule de facto.
23. The people revolted against foreign rule and established their own government.
24. Rule out neatly any words which you don't wish the examiner to read.
25. It's the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the very second you stop looking for it.http://Sentencedict.com
26. I would break every rule I had just to see you be happy.
27. It's not likely to happen but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
28. The game had a single inviolable rule: obstacles were to be overcome, not circumvented.
29. Great men are the guide posts and landmarks in the state;are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world.
30. The Council has set out a timetable for returning to civilian rule.