Random good picture Not show
31. We'll get nowhere if all you can do is criticize.
32. Without wanting to criticize, I think you could have done better.
33. We often criticize the Government, but we're never disrespectful towards the Royal Family.
34. At that time, it would not have been thinkable to openly criticize the government.
35. I don't think you're really in a position to criticize her. You're hardly as pure as the driven snow yourself!
36. Having said how much she liked it, she then proceeded to criticize the way I'd done it.
37. We're a group of artists who meet to discuss things and criticize each other's work.
38. I've been slogging my guts out these past few weeks and all he can do is criticize.
39. If I criticize him, he gets aggressive and starts shouting.
40. You have done your best; I have nothing to criticize.
41. You eat her food, enjoy her hospitality and then criticize her behind her back.
42. They would criticize me, or worse yet, pay me no attention.
43. It takes a pretty bad level of performance before the teachers will criticize the students.
44. It is easy to criticize others when you have the benefit of hindsight.
45. How dare he criticize me for having an affair? He's not exactly as pure as the driven snow himself.
46. I'm not one to criticize other people, as you know.
47. How dare you criticize him? He's twice the man you are!
48. If you criticize him, it's like a red rag to a bull-he gets absolutely furious.
49. Never criticize, unless you can do a better job. Laurell K. Hamilton
50. To criticize him was like mugging Santa Claus.
51. One can not criticize the urge to systematize systematically.
51. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
52. Usually they criticize its culture-bound sexism.
53. Often he made them criticize each other's work.
54. Their editorials always criticize the government, whatever it does.
55. Well, given her appalling record, she's not in any position to criticize my work.
56. Aggressive bosses are less likely to criticize workers who stand up to them.
57. But to criticize Mr Hall's production as an exercise in fuddy-duddy Shakespeare is beside the point.
58. When the staff at Bloomfield criticize the Profitboss for cancelling a visit three times running, he accepts it as constructive advice.
59. Therefore it would be rash to pretend to criticize community care plans.
60. All that he could do was criticize the assembly's work from the outside.
More similar words: critic, critical, politician, criteria, citizen, British, enticing, citizenship, anticipate, participant, participate, political, participation, politically, script, crisis, describe, prize, subscriber, size up, realize, utilize, description, emphasize, organize, minimize, prescription, write, apologize, authorize.