Random good picture Not show
1. He still went home, notwithstanding the midnight.
2. The marriage took place notwithstanding his objections.
3. I love the boy notwithstanding this naugtiness.
4. Notwithstanding differences, there are clear similarities in all of the world's religions.
5. He despised William Pitt, notwithstanding the similar views they both held.
6. Notwithstanding some members' objections, I think we must go ahead with the plan.
7. Notwithstanding the heat of the sun we must go out.
8. Notwithstanding a steady decline in numbers, the school has had a very successful year.
9. Fame and fortune notwithstanding, Donna never forgot her hometown.
10. They went ahead, public opposition notwithstanding.
11. Notwithstanding his objections the marriage took place.
12. Injuries notwithstanding, he won the semi-final match.
13. He was misunderstood notwithstanding his good intentions.
14. Thomas Carlyle , notwithstanding his tedious rhetoric, is a master of the sublime in prose style.
15. Notwithstanding some major financial problems, the school has had a successful year.
16. He insisted on going to the football match, notwithstanding his doctor's advice to the contrary.
17. The bad weather notwithstanding, the event was a great success.
18. Notwithstanding she is beautiful,she doesn't think it goes for much.
19. Language difficulties notwithstanding, he soon grew to love the country and its people.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. His relations with colleagues, differences of opinion notwithstanding, were unfailingly friendly.
21. The end of the Cold War notwithstanding, the world is still a dangerous place.
22. Notwithstanding her naughtiness, I love my little girl.
23. There were remonstrances, but he persisted notwithstanding.
24. He continued perfectly calm , notwithstanding all my reproaches.
25. Notwithstanding the bad weather, the ship arriver on schedule.
26. Notwithstanding he tried hard, he failed in chemistry.
27. Notwithstanding the bad weather, the match went on.
28. Notwithstanding the feed-store incident, Fulbright was convinced that small-town voters were mostly wise, practical, and fair-minded.
29. I don't like movies, but I will go with you notwithstanding.
30. Many people told her not to try, but she went ahead notwithstanding.
More similar words: outstanding, misunderstanding, meet with, conflict with, landing, funding, spending, demanding, impending, depending, surrounding, founding father, corresponding to, hand in, end in, send in, abound in, left wing, with, right wing, stand, do with, within, go with, without, down with, stand for, stance, stand up, stand out.