Random good picture Not show
1. Standing firm is to challenge difficult courageously and to leave the smile after sccess to oneself.
2. The crew acted courageously in staying with the ship until all the passengers had been taken to safety.
3. By courageously confronting the cultural dimensions of education, we can make the changes necessary to educate a multiracial student population.
4. Happy are those who dare courageously to defend what they love. Ovid
5. In early June, a number of citizens courageously defied religious zealots to register their protest while calling for conciliation and peace.
6. Certainly not the mature women who are caring courageously, and quite alone, for the elderly.
7. Strike up the drum and march courageously.
8. " Margaret Sanger, who courageously pioneered the cause of birth control, icily promoted contraception "to be used in poverty-stricken slums, jungles and among the most ignorant people.
9. He fought death courageously though his life was draining away.
10. Their honourable acts of courageously fighting the enemies to defend their motherland bear testimony to their mission of "fulfilling women's responsibility of protecting the country".
11. Even today, we say of someone who courageously admonishes or warns people that he is a voice in the wilderness.
12. He courageously and decisively confronted their challenge to his authority.
13. Under the correct leadership of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, the army and civilians in flooded areas fought the floods courageously, reducing the losses to the minimum.
14. No housing policy can be sound which does not deal courageously with rent restriction as a whole.
15. If you choose and decide to be hardworking, determined and persistent, and you behave positively and act courageously, luck will be on your side. Dr T.P.Chia
16. A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably. William Penn
17. People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. Eleanor Roosevelt
18. When Kansas removed evolution from its science standards, Bush courageously said this was a matter for the state to decide.
19. This is no unsolvable problem if we take it wise 1 y and courageously.
20. Leave of the moon mountain, if time allows, you can also lead Shangyue road , ringing to the joy of the Hinny, courageously village, Yangshuo short mountain etc. of the town tour.
21. Later, I woke up in dark night, hearing the mid night's bell ringing, I courageously wiped the warm tears in my eyes, telling myself this was only a dream.
22. This is no unsolvable problem if we take it wisely and courageously.
23. This point cannot leave company allstaff's uniting as one with courageously to strive for success thespirit.
24. This is no unsolvable problem if we face it wisely and courageously.
25. Now more than ever,[Sentencedict] we need to inspire young women to think expansively and courageously about the impact they can have on the world.
26. And 4 big characteristic act as agent, just about courageously the another echelon formation of assault.
27. In the Middle East today, as in 1989, extraordinary numbers of ordinary people are courageously and for the most part nonviolently demanding a better future for themselves and their children.
28. But within all this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we shall live: courageously or in cowardice, honorably or dishonorably, with purpose or in drift.
29. But within all this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we shall live; courageously or in cowardice, honorably or dishonorably , with purpose or adrift.
30. Crossing the infiniteness Leading the future", Huasure are using the persistent and actually, innovational spirit to hardly work and courageously forward."
More similar words: courageous, courage, raucously, encourage, discourage, simultaneously, discouraged, encouragement, discouragement, anxiously, dubiously, obviously, previously, notoriously, fortuitously, laboriously, consciously, encouraging, avariciously, subconsciously, courteous, at the age of, rage, garage, for ages, storage, take advantage of, coverage, suffrage, on average.