Random good picture Not show
(1) He nodded curtly and walked away.
(2) Steve answered curtly and turned his back on me.
(3) "I'm leaving," she said curtly.
(4) 'Never!' he returned curtly.
(5) The request was curtly refused.
(6) Some likened it to facing the fast bowler Curtly Ambrose in a fading light. Sentencedict.com
(7) An affected young man with acne ordered me curtly to get out.
(8) He told me curtly to get on with it.
(9) There was the captain curtly pleading as before.
(10) His mother moved curtly aside to let him pass.
(11) McCluskey said curtly, " I frisked him.
(12) I curtly dismissed this protest.
(13) Mrs. Sun replied curtly , not paying much attention to him.
(14) The cafe owner said curtly, " No. I don't know any girl like that. "
(15) Gilded industry can be divided into curtly as and Centre ( hplc ) paper bronzing products bronzing.
(16) Sonny said curtly to Clemenza , " You take care of him? "
(17) He listened and then said curtly, " OK, I'll tell him. "
(18) She is not given to long discussion, speaking curtly in accented English or Hindi.
(19) Before Nora had time to reach, he knocked curtly on the door and was admitted.
(20) She wasn't prepared to respond equably to Richardson's mood, and she spoke curtly.
(21) The first comments on Soviet television, three days after the explosion, were curtly uninformative.
(22) The one with the shoulder boards made another gesture, this time waving us off curtly.
(23) He dialed Barzini's office in New York and said curtly, " We're on our way to Brooklyn. "
(24) Annoyed at the interruption, Nim picked up the telephone and answered curtly , " Yes? ".
(25) The general reader cannot feel them, they are presented so curtly and coldly.
(26) Finally, physics about precession sorted by precession mechanism are presented curtly.