Random good picture Not show
(1) Her movements were deft and quick.
(2) With deft fingers she untangled the wire.
(3) He finished off the painting with a few deft strokes of the brush.
(4) With a deft flick of his foot, Mr Worth tripped one of the raiders up.
(5) In one, deft movement(Sentence dictionary), he had her hand locked behind her back.
(6) The pianist has deft fingers.
(7) He has a deft touch with tricky painting jobs.
(8) She answered the journalist's questions with a deft touch.
(9) He's very deft at handling awkward situations.
(10) He sketched her with quick, deft strokes.
(11) She is deft at dealing with reporters.
(12) The director employs sensuous, atmospheric camerawork and deft dramatic touches.
(13) It was going to take some deft political footwork to save the situation.
(14) It took a bit of deft footwork to get them to agree.
(15) All feature his full-bodied tone and deft improvisations.
(16) Professor Uitsmijter has quite a deft touch in translation.
(17) Nearly every piece here is deft, intelligent and imaginative.
(18) The songs demonstrate Costello's deft wordplay.
(19) Brown is deft at handling audience participation.
(20) Harvesting is a delicate task requiring deft fingers and precision, for which women are supposed by nature to be peculiarly suited.
(21) Usquebaugh Deft, practised, eager, Your fingers twist the metal cap.
(22) Was this not deft proof of how the human gene-pool was constantly deteriorating, how bad blood drove out good?
(23) A footman came and did something deft with a spoon and a plate and a linen napkin.
(24) Mahela's deft little cutters and seam-up varieties could bag a few back-up wickets too.
(25) There is no sureness of touch, no deft ability to square circles as and when required.
(26) Associates describe him as a deft manipulator of the media and of the young women he turns into pop superstars.
(27) So the snake makes its deft, rapid lunge and then immediately withdraws to await results.
(28) He played an early little sonata of Mozart's, which he magicked into a masterpiece with his deft touch.
(29) It s brash, fast, slickly arranged big-band music that hits the accents with deft conviction.
(30) Our sense of time within these television years is so deft that we can make all sorts of jokes from it.