Random good picture Not show
1. Thompson must have read the explosive Nixon transcripts wistfully.
2. Wistfully, William Wordsworth wrote: en and everyone understood what the poet meant.
3. Jaq noted how wistfully Grimm regarded what he rated as gourmet ambrosia disappearing into the monster's maw remorselessly.
4. It would have been enormous fun, she thought wistfully, to help work Water Gypsy up and down the canal system.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. But how marvellous, Robbie thought wistfully, to be in a relationship where your lover was all things to you.
6. Wistfully, I looked back at the haunting beauty of the well.
7. He was back under the tree, smiling wistfully.
8. He looked wistfully on the velvet carpet.
9. Late last year Ford family members were talking wistfully of taking the company private.
10. Wistfully, I look on those days with a feeling of nostalgia.
11. Huckleberry viewed it wistfully.
12. He smiles, wistfully: " Lisa Hannigan not wanting to talk to me anymore "
13. But he usually mentioned Italy when speaking wistfully of a new start across the pond.
14. 'That's the house where I was born,' she said wistfully.
15. "I would love to go back to Venice, " he said wistfully.
16. " If only I had known you then, " he said wistfully.
17. Prince William, 10, chewed his lip anxiously while eight-year-old Harry stared wistfully ahead, dreaming of Christmases past.
18. He could see her in his rear mirror, standing on the pavement looking wistfully after him.
19. I might even have griped about my existence with the Gorengs and thought wistfully of alternatives.
20. He'd have liked to plump for the Algarve but, he said wistfully, you do go over the ￡1,000.
21. Gradually they realised that their chances were at par, and dropped off, though wistfully.
22. Imagine a married couple who are estranged from one another, yet who both wistfully long for reconciliation.
23. Two lovers embrace on the Nydegg Bridge , gaze wistfully into the river below.
24. With the dogs falling, Mercedes weeping and riding, Hal swearing innocuously, and Charles eyes wistfully watering, they staggered into John Thornton's camp at the mouth of the White River.
25. His sister would have looked beautiful in that dress, he thought wistfully, just like an angel.
26. "I wish I had a little brother," said Daphne wistfully.
27. Thirty years after the death of Josip Broz Tito, there are still some Serbs, Croats, Bosnians and others who describe themselves, rather wistfully, as "Yugo-nostalgics".
28. The secular talk of the worldly-minded was galling to me, and I would look wistfully to the day when my own beloved companions would come.
29. The new Lilli was the girl left behind, waiting wistfully for her soldier to return safely.
30. Meanwhile, skywatchers in the northern U.S. or Canada sometimes say wistfully, that they've never seen it.
More similar words: at full speed, carefully, ruefully, hopefully, skillfully, successfully, purposefully, disdainfully, fretful, doubtful, frightful, deceitful, delightful, twist, twisted, full, in full, sully, gully, full time, to the full, be full of, full-time, in full swing, make full use of, historically, euphemistically, ex post facto, wise, wish.