Random good picture Not show
6. I left my bicycle out in the rain.
7. He was left alone in the house.
8. He'd left sticky fingermarks all over the glass.
9. The war has left thousands of children as orphans.
10. He reduced speed and turned sharp left.
11. He was left bound and gagged .
12. She left the convent before taking her final vows.
13. I half regretted having left the work unfinished.
14. She left her husband to join a women's commune.
15. The road curved suddenly to the left.
16. Air travellers were left stranded because of icy conditions.
17. She left one day ahead of him.
18. They left the house in a frightful mess.
19. I've left my bag in the car.
20. Without help, many elderly people would be left isolated.
21. The theatre has been left to stand/lie derelict.
22. She absent-mindedly left her umbrella on the bus.
23. I have left my report at the desk.
24. I had no money left and was desperate.
25. He will receive physiotherapy on his damaged left knee.
26. The furniture had been left by the previous occupants.
27. There was only a stump of the candle left.
28. The servant bowed the guests out as they left.
29. If left untreated the condition may become chronic.
30. I have ten exposures left on this film.