Random good picture Not show
9. Diligence is near success.
10. Don't go near the edge - it isn't safe.
11. There is a bush near the school playground.
12. He must be getting near retiring age.
13. Rose buds are near the burst.
14. The land flattens out near the coast.
15. The roads intersect near the bridge.
16. Joanne had a small dark birthmark near her hairline.
17. The high number of strikes resulted in near anarchy.
18. I couldn't find a parking space near the shops.
19. He looked mournful,(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com/near.html] even near to tears.
20. She isn't anywhere near as kind as he is.
21. The wine was bottled near the vineyard.
22. Anne is a Lancashire lass from Longton, near Preston.
23. Are there any restaurants still open near here?
24. The corps are assembling near this town.
25. Is there a post office near here?
26. They vanished into the haze near the horizon.
27. Far water does not put out near fire.
28. This new freighter is near completion.
29. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.