Synonym: associate, buddy, companion, comrade, friend, mate, pal, partner, spouse. Similar words: sponsor, console, sensor, sensory, sort out, resort, all sorts of, constitutional convention. Meaning: ['kɒnsɔːt] n. 1. the husband or wife of a reigning monarch 2. a family of similar musical instrument playing together. v. 1. keep company with; hang out with 2. go together 3. keep company.
Random good picture Not show
1. Thieves and other criminals often consort together.
2. They went in consort two or three together.
3. Consort has a population of 714 and is about as rural and isolated as you can get.
4. You should consort with your classmates.
5. His practice does not consort with his preaching.
6. She was surely the most distinguished queen consort we have had.
7. At tea-time, Victoria sang duets with her Consort, Prince Albert.
8. The nurses are instructed not to consort with their patients.
9. Gabrieli Consort and Players directed by Paul McCreesh.
10. The Consort Select menu and elegant surroundings.
11. The melancholic king and his lustful comic consort are out of love,(sentencedict.com) but not so Peter and Emilia.
12. Except for the consort song, all of these types of composition are represented somewhere among the studies presented here.
13. The report does not consort with the facts.
14. Your actions do not consort with your principles.
15. The queen consort has come together with the king.
16. One should consort with those one can learn from.
17. Prince Albert, the Prince Consort.
18. Pride does not consort with poverty.
19. Her former consort, I understand, was a seafaring man.
20. Do not consort with thieves.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The illustrations consort admirably with the text.
22. His behavior does not consort with his beliefs.
23. I hope you can consort with me for ever.
24. Aboard steps a busker in a perky kiss-me-quick hat with lucky heather stuck in the band, accompanied by a face-painted consort.
25. Could mule pregnancies be interfered with by giving the mare a skin graft from her prospective donkey consort?
26. Concepts of instrumentation in this period appear still to be closely allied to Renaissance consort principles.
27. The solitary nights, because that was the only way he wanted to consort with her - in bed.
28. All genes fall into one of several groups that are passed on in consort.
29. It was over in a moment, and there she was, hooked to her consort, swinging like a pendulum!
30. Your status in the community will never climb to the next level as long as you consort with the Blue Fog.
More similar words: sponsor, console, sensor, sensory, sort out, resort, all sorts of, constitutional convention, CONS, consume, consult, consent, consist, consign, construe, consider, constant, consumer, consist in, constrain, construct, consensus, conscious, consist of, consequence, constitute, conspiracy, consultant, conscience, constraint.