Random good picture Not show
1. The playground covers over an acre in extent.
2. He ploughed an acre in six hours.
3. It was about one acre in his garden, hedged in for planting vegetables.
4. The house has half an acre of lawn.
5. What is the yield per acre?
6. They measured off a half - acre plot for a house lot.
7. Our house is on an acre of land which gives us a nice big backyard for our garden.
8. A Brockhampton farm is paid ￡87 per acre for the 1,700 acres it has in set-aside.
9. The acre of garden is host to a splendid bank of rhododendrons.
10. The house stands by itself in an acre of land.
11. You get more food per acre planted.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The 7.6 acre site is currently used for grazing.
13. All this was set in just about one acre.
14. You will need about ten tripods per acre.
15. The three-quarter acre garden has a pond with ducks and views across the 72 acres of farmland and lakes.
16. The home is on slightly more than an acre with ocean views.
17. In a nine or ten acre plot crammed full with people, there was total, blanket silence.
18. The travellers bought the two acre site six months ago.
19. Prices have risen, on average, ￡100 per acre with some farms making 25 percent more than the asking price.
20. It lies in a quarter of an acre of secluded garden in the delightful village of Rockbourne.
21. David Jenkinson has a two thousand acre farm near Cirencester.
22. They have lifted water from the Yellow River onto the high land and reaped a good cotton harvest on a 300 - acre tract.
23. Each person raised an average of ￡60 to plant an acre of trees.
24. You will need about 150 yards of fence per acre.
25. In early times[sentencedict.com], farmers were expected to grow a quarter acre of flax for one acre of arable land.
26. Cleveland-based developer next to what would become the Marana border, nothing zoned for more than one house per acre.
27. They attempt to show the evolution of any particular acre of land anywhere in the world.
28. I appeal to farmers and cultivators to plant every possible acre during the coming planting season.
29. Accountants Touche Ross estimated that the increase in the price of diesel would add about ￡1 an acre to arable farming costs.
30. And of course there is the famous Blackpool Pleasure Beach, a 4O acre amusement park, to visit.
More similar words: sacred, across, get across, acrimony, come across, cut across, put across, crew, screw, credit, create, scream, screen, decrepit, credence, decrease, concrete, in secret, creature, on credit, increased, creating, credulous, incredible, screening, incredibly, secretary, increasing, creditable, discretion.